Bug: Browse does not display ISO from RW2 images

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
photoken
Mitglied

Bug: Browse does not display ISO from RW2 images

Beitrag von photoken »

Win7 x64 SP1
PL 18.40b12 x64 (also PL 18.02 x64)

This is an update to the previous thread:
http://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.ph ... 149#p29542

The Browse window does not display the ISO rating of RW2 images from the Panasonic LF1 underneath the thumbnails:
browse window.jpg
It does display the ISO from NEF images, for example. It also correctly displays the ISO when those RW2 images have been converted to DNG.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Bug: Browse does not display ISO from RW2 images

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

since Panasonic doesn't save the ISO value on the normal place in EXIF data, former versions of PhotoLine didn't find it.
I fixed this problem in the past, but perhaps your Browse.plb file is old and doesn't have the value. So rebrowse (SHIFT-F5) the folder to get the ISO value.

Gerhard
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Bug: Browse does not display ISO from RW2 images

Beitrag von photoken »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:since Panasonic doesn't save the ISO value on the normal place in EXIF data, former versions of PhotoLine didn't find it.
I fixed this problem in the past, but perhaps your Browse.plb file is old and doesn't have the value. So rebrowse (SHIFT-F5) the folder to get the ISO value.
Excellent! Thanks for the tip. I searched the computer for all *.PLB files and deleted all of them. Even so, there were a couple of directories that still didn't show the ISO. Shift+F5 cured it for those. Thanks. (This is with 18.40b12.)
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.