Neue Testversion 18.90b5

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Juan
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 18.90b5

Beitrag von Juan »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: If you turned on "Save a PLD file additionally" in "Options > File > Save Options", these kind of messages may appear, if the file date of the TIF and the PLD file do not match.

Do the file dates match after using "Save As"?
Can it be that there is a write-protected PLD-file with the same name as the new TIF?

Martin
I just checked and both files have the same date(PLD and TIFF), just couple of minutes differences.
Now I just deactivated Save a PLD File additionally.

Cheers,
Juan
mwenz
Mitglied

Beitrag von mwenz »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:...And I can see the picture building up, so I guess this is some hack with an animated gif that doesn't restart the animation.
Ah, I completely missed the animation part. I opened it in XDP and resaved the upper area of the GIF. Opens fine in PL now.

Mike
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Juan hat geschrieben:
Martin Huber hat geschrieben:Do the file dates match after using "Save As"?
I just checked and both files have the same date(PLD and TIFF), just couple of minutes differences.
There shouldn't be any difference. Do you use "Save As" or do you export via "File > Export"?
Juan hat geschrieben:
Martin Huber hat geschrieben:Can it be that there is a write-protected PLD-file with the same name as the new TIF?
How about that?
Juan hat geschrieben:Now I just deactivated Save a PLD File additionally.
If there really is a problem, I would like to know the reason.

Martin
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: There shouldn't be any difference. Do you use "Save As" or do you export via "File > Export"?
I used Save As.
Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Juan wrote:

Martin Huber wrote:Can it be that there is a write-protected PLD-file with the same name as the new TIF?

How about that?
I just checked and there are no write protected files.
Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Juan wrote:Now I just deactivated Save a PLD File additionally.

If there really is a problem, I would like to know the reason.
I´m in the middle of a project right now with deactivated save additionally file, I´ll let you know if the issue appears now.

Cheers,
Juan
photoken
Mitglied

Problem opening EPS file

Beitrag von photoken »

Win7 x64 SP1
PL 18.90b5 x64 (and 32-bit)

I get an error message when opening an EPS file:
"Problem loading file"

I have installed Ghostscript 9.15, and copied both the gsdll32.dll and gsdll64.dll files into the PhotoLine/hlp directory. PL 18.90b5 is installed in "F:\Program Files\PhotoLineBeta"

I also have PL 18.40b18 installed in: "C:\Program Files\PhotoLine" I've copied the gsdll32.dll and gsdll64.dll into this "C:\Program Files\PhotoLine\hlp" directory, and both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of PL 18.40b18 can open the EPS file.

Any ideas?
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

You can find the Ghostscript import now separately under "File -> Import -> GS-Import".

Tip: If "shift" is pressed on (left-)clicking the GS-Import, the fonts of the loaded file, that are not available on you computer, will be converted into vector objects.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Eurgail hat geschrieben:You can find the Ghostscript import now separately under "File -> Import -> GS-Import".
Whew! Thanks a million for that -- works like a charm! :D

How the heck did you figure that out.... :?

I still prefer the old behavior, though. Much simpler to just select an EPS file in File...Open and have PL open it. Also, the EPS file is listed in the "Open Recent" list, and if selected there the error message is generated.
Ken
photoken
Mitglied

Unnecessary error message

Beitrag von photoken »

Win7 x64 SP1
PL 18.90b5 x64

When using File...Open to open a multi-page PDF file, I first get a PDF Import dialog asking how many of the pages to open. If I decide to not do the import by hitting the Cancel button, the PDF Import dialog is dismissed, but an Error box appears stating that there was a "Problem while loading" and requires hitting its "OK" button to dismiss it.

That error message is superfluous in that case.
Ken
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

I have an EPS that is only partly imported. Topic for GS or PL?
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:I have an EPS that is only partly imported. Topic for GS or PL?
If you have a full ghostscript installation, you could try to use ps2pdf (part of ghostscript) manually to create an intermediate pdf file (see, e.g. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7854 ... eps-to-pdf for details). You can then check if Ghostscript or Acrobat Reader can open that pdf.

Cheers

Burkhard.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

bkh hat geschrieben:
Hoogo hat geschrieben:I have an EPS that is only partly imported. Topic for GS or PL?
If you have a full ghostscript installation, you could try to use ps2pdf (part of ghostscript) manually to create an intermediate pdf file (see, e.g. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7854 ... eps-to-pdf for details). You can then check if Ghostscript or Acrobat Reader can open that pdf.
I agree. Before I received Eurgail's reply, I opened the EPS file in CorelDraw and exported it as a PDF. PL opened that PDF just fine.
Ken
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Ich sehe grad, daß die Hauptmenüpunkte File und Layer auf einen Buchstaben geschrumpft sind. Den Effekt gibt es also noch.

Ich hatte das Bild aus der most recent-Liste ausgewählt, und es hat sich als Vollbild geöffnet. Nach dem Öffnen waren die Menüpunkte klein, nach dem Schliessen wieder normal, nach dem Neu öffnen wieder klein.
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Falaffel
Mitglied

Beitrag von Falaffel »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:Ich sehe grad, daß die Hauptmenüpunkte File und Layer auf einen Buchstaben geschrumpft sind. Den Effekt gibt es also noch.

Ich hatte das Bild aus der most recent-Liste ausgewählt, und es hat sich als Vollbild geöffnet. Nach dem Öffnen waren die Menüpunkte klein, nach dem Schliessen wieder normal, nach dem Neu öffnen wieder klein.
Diesen Effekt habe ich immer wieder bei den unterschiedlichsten Menüpunkten. War auch der Meinung, dass es dafür noch keine Lösung gibt.
Grüße
Robert
ellhel
Mitglied

Beitrag von ellhel »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:Ich sehe grad, daß die Hauptmenüpunkte File und Layer auf einen Buchstaben geschrumpft sind. Den Effekt gibt es also noch.

Hatte das auch, allerdings erst einmal......
Das ganze nachzustellen gelang mir aber nicht.

Liebe Grüße
Helmut
PhotoLine 21 & Betas, Win-10 Pro 64-bit, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, Dxo Optics Pro 9, Panasonic DMC-G6
"Der Nachteil der Intelligenz besteht darin, dass man ununterbrochen gezwungen ist, dazuzulernen."
George Bernard Shaw
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Vektorebene optimieren:
Wo ich das da grad bei der Quadriga schreibe: Ein paar der Lücken bleiben ohne Optimierung, aber nicht alle!
----------------