Neue Testversion 18.90b9

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Hoogo
Betatester

Re: Neue Testversion 18.90b9

Beitrag von Hoogo »

photoken hat geschrieben:...It still does not work too well for removing flares because painting does just that -- it applies the black or white colour uniformly over the underlying image. The Brighter and Darker tools work differently, and it's that difference in functionality that I'd like to be able to use directly on the individual channels.
photoken hat geschrieben:...I successively created a layer for each one of the RGB channels, used the Darker tool to even out the flare area and then cut the working layer to the Clipboard to use it in "Change Channels" for the appropriate channel. This test confirmed my idea that being able to work with the Darker (or Brighter) tool directly on an individual image channel is the way to go.... :)
I surely did not mean to apply black and white with 100% intensity :shock:. A soft brush with little intensity is very similar to the darken and lighten tools if you do not need the range-setting of these tools. But with brush instead of darken/lighten you can work on each channel separately and do not need to copy channels. And that way it makes no real difference if you work on the original layer or on a rgb-layer filled with gray in mode overlay.
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:I surely did not mean to apply black and white with 100% intensity :shock:. A soft brush with little intensity is very similar to the darken and lighten tools if you do not need the range-setting of these tools. But with brush instead of darken/lighten you can work on each channel separately and do not need to copy channels. And that way it makes no real difference if you work on the original layer or on a rgb-layer filled with gray in mode overlay.
That's just it -- a paint brush (even at very low intensity) is similar, but not exactly, to the Darken tool. And I do want the added control of targeting the range.

If the Brighten/Darken tools had the channel selection capability, that would greatly simplify things....
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Wo da grad der Thread zur Frequenztrennung ist: Der Hochpass scheint bei 8 und 16Bit zu clippen. Jedenfalls funktioniert die Aktion für die Frequenztrennung zur Zeit nur bei 32Bit.
Dateianhänge
Highpass.pld
(73.69 KiB) 61-mal heruntergeladen
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:Wo da grad der Thread zur Frequenztrennung ist: Der Hochpass scheint bei 8 und 16Bit zu clippen. Jedenfalls funktioniert die Aktion für die Frequenztrennung zur Zeit nur bei 32Bit.
Was soll der Hochpass auch machen, wenn die Werte unter 0 bzw. über 1 liegen? Das Problem lässt sich übrigens leicht vermeiden, indem man einfach beide Male die Reihenfolge von Hochpassfilter und Histogrammkorrektur in der Aktion vertauscht.

L.G.

Burkhard.
photoken
Mitglied

Color Editor always reverts to RGB?

Beitrag von photoken »

Win7 x64 SP1
PL 18.90b9 x64

In the Color Editor, when the color mode is set to a non-RGB mode such as Lab, clicking in the "rainbow" colour selection area always reverts the mode to RGB. Shouldn't the mode remain as chosen?
color editor.png
color editor.png (20.35 KiB) 1595 mal betrachtet
Ken
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

bkh hat geschrieben:
Hoogo hat geschrieben:Wo da grad der Thread zur Frequenztrennung ist: Der Hochpass scheint bei 8 und 16Bit zu clippen. Jedenfalls funktioniert die Aktion für die Frequenztrennung zur Zeit nur bei 32Bit.
Was soll der Hochpass auch machen, wenn die Werte unter 0 bzw. über 1 liegen? Das Problem lässt sich übrigens leicht vermeiden, indem man einfach beide Male die Reihenfolge von Hochpassfilter und Histogrammkorrektur in der Aktion vertauscht.
Ich hatte da so das Bauchgefühl, daß Werte >1 unmöglich wären, aber mit ein bisschen Nachdenken... :oops:
Sollte dann wirklich in der Aktion korrigiert werden. Aber ich bastel da eh noch was neues.
----------------
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

In the last couple of versions of Photoline I can no longer open the psb files I saved in Photoline half a year ago.

I saved a 21GB PSB in v18.90b9, and then tried to reload it. The result is "Problem while Loading".

I think PSB import is broken?
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:In the last couple of versions of Photoline I can no longer open the psb files I saved in Photoline half a year ago.
I saved a 21GB PSB in v18.90b9, and then tried to reload it. The result is "Problem while Loading".
I have only few test image here, but they work fine. If you have a broken one, send it to support@pl32.com or upload it for me.

Gerhard
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:In the last couple of versions of Photoline I can no longer open the psb files I saved in Photoline half a year ago.
I have only few test image here, but they work fine. If you have a broken one, send it to support@pl32.com or upload it for me.

Gerhard
Thank you, I will try: the images are at least 7GB in file size, and uploading those with my very slow upload speed is going to take two days... I will try to create one that is much smaller in file size.

By the way, one request in relation to large images: I have stitched together a 400.000 by 13.500 star mosaic, and the maximum zoom out level is 2%, which does not allow the entire image to be zoomed out. I keep panning left and right to examine the image, which is very tiresome for the (mouse) hand.

Could you perhaps add a preference to allow the user to set a much lower zoom-out level, but also a higher zoom-in level (which is handy for very precise vector work)?
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Hi all,

I noticed that we can´t use keyboard to write the values on the Color Filter or the mouse wheel.
Bug or missing feature?

Cheers,
Juan
photoken
Mitglied

Old problem re-appears

Beitrag von photoken »

Win7 x64 SP1
PL 18.90b9 x64

This superfluous error message, which was reported in 18.90b5 and fixed in 18.90b6, has re-appeared:
http://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.ph ... ous#p32047

When cancelling the import of a multi-page PDF file, this unnecessary error message appears:
GS cancelled error.png
GS cancelled error.png (5.74 KiB) 1512 mal betrachtet
Ken
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Old problem re-appears

photoken hat geschrieben:Win7 x64 SP1
PL 18.90b9 x64
This superfluous error message, which was reported in 18.90b5 and fixed in 18.90b6, has re-appeared:
When cancelling the import of a multi-page PDF file, this unnecessary error message appears:
I tested this right now and got no such message.
I think the problem occurs only, if the PDF can't be loaded by PhotoLines PDF import and it tries to load it with GS.
I will try to fix this.

Gerhard
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:
photoken hat geschrieben:Win7 x64 SP1
PL 18.90b9 x64
I tested this right now and got no such message.
I think the problem occurs only, if the PDF can't be loaded by PhotoLines PDF import and it tries to load it with GS.
I will try to fix this.
Exactly right -- I used the GS Import. (Sorry, I should have mentioned that. :oops: ) I thought the GS Import was the only way to open a PDF?
Ken
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

photoken hat geschrieben:I thought the GS Import was the only way to open a PDF?
no, PhotoLine has an own PDF import. It's much better then import with GS, but it won't import every PDF.

Gerhard
ellhel
Mitglied

Beitrag von ellhel »

Hallo,

ich habe die kleine Bildübersicht unten angedockt (horizontal). Öffne daraus ein Bild. Wenn ich dann über den Befehl "nächstes Bild" aus der Symbolleiste weiter klicken möchte , stürzt PL ab.
Das geht beliebig oft.

Wenn ich das Bild öffne und dann die kleine Bildübersicht schließe, anschließend auf weiter klicke, läuft PL normal.

Liebe Grüße
Helmut
PhotoLine 21 & Betas, Win-10 Pro 64-bit, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, Dxo Optics Pro 9, Panasonic DMC-G6
"Der Nachteil der Intelligenz besteht darin, dass man ununterbrochen gezwungen ist, dazuzulernen."
George Bernard Shaw
Antworten