I am experiencing a number of odd behaviours in the last few betas:
1) at times I cannot move a specific layer in the layer stack. It seems stuck, and when I try to drag it up or down, Windows beeps, and Photoline refuses to allow me to drag that layer. Other layers still work, though - so I can drag those around in the layer panel. But that single one will not budge.
2) clicking (and especially right-mouse clicking) on the lower part of the tool settings hides parts or all of the controls of the tools settings.
3) same problem as Julian: at times the layer loses focus, and I cannot move the layer with the cursor keys. I then have to actively click the main window first, before I can move the layer with the cursor keys
4) it is impossible to move a selected layer that lies behind another one with the mouse. When I try to drag it, it selects the top one. I understand the switch to click & drag (which is good), but there should be an option built into PL to somehow be able to prevent this from happening.
5) dragging layers quickly across the canvas causes erratic laggy behaviour now - the dragging occurs in large steps, and only be slowing down a lot can this be avoided. I noticed the readout at the top right (display x and y pos, etc.) starts flickering white as well, as if Photoline cannot keep up with the movement.
As for (5) it would be more useful to display the position values where the mouse cursor is. Currently the user is forced to move the eyes to to parts of the screen (the actual layer, and the changing values at the far bottom right).
6) clicking on a tool in the toolbox multiple times (or with right mouse button) hides the tool controls at the bottom of the toolbox. It's erratic in behaviour as well.
7) buttons are cut off for selection marquee tool. I can no longer reach golden ratio option.
I made a small video demonstrating most these issues in action: http://www.estructor.altervista.org/links/bugs.mp4
Currently I am running a GTX 590 from Nvidia due to burned out AMD 7970.