Neue Testversion 19.40b7

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Hoogo
Betatester

Re: Req: Center the clicked point when using Magnifier

Beitrag von Hoogo »

photoken hat geschrieben:Corel's PhotoPaint (the raster image editing component of their CorelDraw Graphics Suite) does that...
CorelDraw itself does this, too, and it's equally sweet when working with vectors to have the clicked point centered in the editing area.
Adobe Illustrator also centers the clicked point in the editing area.
If I remember correctly, PL once did it that way, too. At least I remember thatbehaviour from some program, and it made zooming with the mouse wheel rather useless. The point of interest moved away, and after the 2nd tick of the wheel it was anywhere, often not even on the screen anymore.
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

bkh hat geschrieben: In PL, you can draw a rectangle around the area of interest with the loupe tool and have that area centered in the document window. Maybe that's useful.
Yes it is -- that's a great feature (another image editor, which shall remain anonymous :wink: , can't center that area....)

I still miss having the clicked point not centered, however.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Hoogo hat geschrieben: If I remember correctly, PL once did it that way, too.
I thought so, too, even though my experience with PL only goes back a couple of years. But I may be mistaken....
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.