Seamless High Quality Patterns

Hier findet man Beispielbilder
Here you can find sample images
ono
Mitglied

Seamless High Quality Patterns

Beitrag von ono »

I just encountered great site with seamless hight quality patterns of various materials such as fabrics, wood, etc. These files are free for both non-commercial and commercial use, and they look great. Check them out at: 8)

http://webtreats.mysitemyway.com/catego ... /patterns/

Most of the files contain 1024x1024 JPEG tiles usable in Photoline, but some of them are only Photoshop .PAT format.

Note: This web server seems to be very picky, so don't be surprised it stops responding after downloading few sets :?
Adam Strzelecki | nanoant.com | CBCT/PET tomography engineer
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Seamless High Quality Patterns

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

ono hat geschrieben:Most of the files contain 1024x1024 JPEG tiles usable in Photoline, but some of them are only Photoshop .PAT format.
It should be added here, that PhotoLine can read PAT files. Just drag it to PhotoLine or select Load or Merge in the pattern list.

Gerhard
Traummann
Mitglied

Beitrag von Traummann »

ono hat geschrieben:I just encountered great site with seamless hight quality patterns of various materials such as fabrics, wood, etc. These files are free for both non-commercial and commercial use, and they look great. Check them out at: 8)

http://webtreats.mysitemyway.com/catego ... /patterns/

Most of the files contain 1024x1024 JPEG tiles usable in Photoline, but some of them are only Photoshop .PAT format.

Note: This web server seems to be very picky, so don't be surprised it stops responding after downloading few sets :?
Hey. Are this patterns also free to use for commercial purposes?

Greets!
Picture this! ^^
akeller
Mitglied

Beitrag von akeller »

Well, there is written:

Usage & Attribution
All royalty free stock icons, clip art, images, brushes, custom shapes, layer styles, layered PSD's, patterns, textures, and other design resources on this website are free for use in both personal and commercial projects.
Cantello
Mitglied

Beitrag von Cantello »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:It should be added here, that PhotoLine can read PAT files. Just drag it to PhotoLine or select Load or Merge in the pattern list.
Do you know in which version this was added? I'm using 15.55 on OSX and I can neither drag it into PL nor is there any load or merge in the pattern list.

edit: Ok, found it - I did not know that you can only change the size of the pattern dialogue or add patterns if the window is detached from the main toolbar via "View -> Lists -> Color List". Everything's peachy now. ;-)