Background Colour

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
kevjon
Mitglied

Background Colour

Beitrag von kevjon »

Not a big deal but when I change the background color (19.01) it seems to work fine for colors but the gray shades are much lighter than what is selected ?
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
bkh
Betatester

Re: Background Colour

Beitrag von bkh »

Probably, this is the "wrong" background colour, i.e. the colour visible through transparent areas of your document. You probably wanted to change the window background colour, which can be set under Preferences -> Display -> Document.

Cheers

Burkhard.
kevjon
Mitglied

Beitrag von kevjon »

Thank Burkhard for the tip but can't find an option there to change the window color.

See image below
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

kevjon hat geschrieben:Thank Burkhard for the tip but can't find an option there to change the window color.
Did you try the swatch for Picture Mode as well? The colours only changes if you press the "Apply" or "OK buttons. Or do you mean the colour behind the document window in the Windows version? I don't know how to change that (I'm on OS X).

Cheers

Burkhard.
kevjon
Mitglied

Beitrag von kevjon »

bkh hat geschrieben: Did you try the swatch for Picture Mode as well? The colours only changes if you press the "Apply" or "OK buttons.
Thanks for the reply,

Picture mode just makes the ruler colour the same as color selected.

I did click "Apply" and "Ok". No change
bkh hat geschrieben: Or do you mean the colour behind the document window in the Windows version? I don't know how to change that
Yep, that is what I meant, seems really inconsistent when changing it in options>display>document. Sometimes it works other times it doesn't.
When I start a new document the color in options>display>document is correct. But if I chose a gray shade or black then it will show much lighter than what is selected.

Anyway not a big deal, it is very quirky the way it is at the moment.
kevjon
Mitglied

Beitrag von kevjon »

In my first post, I've now figured out what background is for. That is for the background color of the document you are working on and not the background color of the document window area, my mistake.