Cannot save Curves presets

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Phlar
Mitglied

Cannot save Curves presets

Beitrag von Phlar »

Hello,

I was on batch processing single frames of a video with the Curves tool. Unfortunately I was unable to save any presets.

It is possible to create a new preset, it then shows up in the Preset list. Also I can save a preset to the HDD. However, loading that preset resets the Preset list to its default status (my own preset is no longer listed), and my saved adjustments are not applied.

What is wrong? I also tried to run PL in Admin mode, just to make sure I have access to everything. No success either.

Please help, thanks.

Ralph
bkh
Betatester

Re: Cannot save Curves presets

Beitrag von bkh »

Did you use "Save Active …" to save just your preset, or did you save the set of all presets? Do you load your preset using "Merge …" or "Load"? ("Merge" adds presets, "Load" replaces all presets.)

Maybe you can upload your preset file as a forum attachment (you might have to .zip it so that it will be accepted by the forum software) for testing?

Anyway, if your preset appears in the presets list, it will be saved in the PL preferences, and will remain in the list. No need to save it as a file, unless you want to use it in another copy of PL.

Cheers

Burkhard.
Phlar
Mitglied

Re: Cannot save Curves presets

Beitrag von Phlar »

Ah, okay. Misunderstanding on my side 😁