bringin different images into one final document

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
marcog
Mitglied

bringin different images into one final document

Beitrag von marcog »

Hi there,
Could someone point me to a tutorial, or offer any advice on the following...

I would like to take 4 or 5 different images and put them into one final document for output. call it a collage.

It would basically be a brochure, or flyer I am trying to create, then overlay text such as contact information etc...

Thank you so much. Sorry I am so clue-less about such simple matters!

Marco
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Is it one page or more? But basically it's both the same:

1) > File > New... And then there are a few predefined layouts. Choose one and try if it already fits your needs. Otherwise choose new document.
2) Activate the layer tool. That's the arrow in the toolbar.
3) > Layer > Management > Load Layer. Load a picture. Now you can grab it, scale it and place it anywhere on your document. Repeat that with all your pictures.
4) Choose the text-tool. Click into the document where you need the text. Imho this is a good moment to choose the text style, the charset, the color... But you can change it later, though. Repeat that anywhere to add text at different positions..

If you need more pages you can add a new page with > Layout > Page > New page. After that a page-switch appears at the bottom of the screen.

> Effects > Effects > Glowing inside (or any other) might be quite useful. These Effects can be applied to each layer or text.
marcog
Mitglied

Beitrag von marcog »

Thank you, I will give this a try.
Much appreciated