textflow

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Sef
Mitglied

textflow

Beitrag von Sef »

dear Gerhard,

with version 10 it is possible to let text flow to the next page. great. but is it also possible, or is there a work-around, to let text flow to a new layer on a previous page? it would be very convinient to use photoline as a DTPprogramm also.

Sef
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: textflow

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Sef hat geschrieben:dear Gerhard,

with version 10 it is possible to let text flow to the next page. great. but is it also possible, or is there a work-around, to let text flow to a new layer on a previous page? it would be very convinient to use photoline as a DTPprogramm also.

Sef
I'm not Gerhard, but nevertheless: I don't know whether I understand your question correctly. Do you want a text to start at page 2 and flow to page 1? If so, what 's the reason for this? In what situation is this needed?

Martin
Sef
Mitglied

textflow

Beitrag von Sef »

dear martin

if i want to put a text in a A5booklet of 4 pages printed on 1 A4sheet (two-sided printing) then text is divided in 4 parts. part 1 and part 4 on one side of A4sheet and part 2 and 3 on the other side. text-flow from part 1 to 2 is no problem. from 2 to 3 neither, but from 3 to 4 is the problem. therefore the text has to flow back to the first A4side. How to realize this?

thanks for your interest

sef
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: textflow

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Sef hat geschrieben:if i want to put a text in a A5booklet of 4 pages printed on 1 A4sheet (two-sided printing) then text is divided in 4 parts. part 1 and part 4 on one side of A4sheet and part 2 and 3 on the other side. text-flow from part 1 to 2 is no problem. from 2 to 3 neither, but from 3 to 4 is the problem. therefore the text has to flow back to the first A4side. How to realize this?
I fear there is currently no direct way to solve this problem. A workaround could be to place the 4 A5 pages on a single A3 page and to print this A3 page in Poster-mode to 2 A4 pages.

Martin