Colour Picker

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
mkochsch
Mitglied

Colour Picker

Beitrag von mkochsch »

Is there a setting to switch the colour picker from Per Cent, to Bytes, to Hex when it's over the image? Thx.
~m
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

It seems that the colour picker is fixed to percent, but View > Dialogs > picture info can be customized, try the right mouse button on a number in that dialog.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:It seems that the colour picker is fixed to percent, but View > Dialogs > picture info can be customized, try the right mouse button on a number in that dialog.
The unit of the colour picker tooltip itself can't be modified, but the tooltip uses the same unit as the Color Editor. So if you change the unit there, it will be used by the colour picker, too.
At the moment Picture Info has its own unit, which is in my opinion not the best solution, because I think, all tools should format color values the same way.

Martin
mkochsch
Mitglied

Beitrag von mkochsch »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:It seems that the colour picker is fixed to percent, but View > Dialogs > picture info can be customized, try the right mouse button on a number in that dialog.
Hmm. Your's show Per Cent...mine shows Bytes! I thought mine showed Per Cent at one point too but I can't seem to switch it back. There's a setting somewhere, but I haven't found it yet.
~m
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

I found it: Double-click on the Foregrund/Background-Color, that will open the color-editor where you have r/g/b- or other sliders. Right-click on one of the textboxes and you can choose the unit.