PL32 Issues

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
ECM

Beitrag von ECM »

I only have the tool settings palette, the brush list, the layer list, the undo list and the color list. Btw I have problems whith the paint tool when at 2500x1500 px image, I try to draw a big curve and when I try to draw elipses by hand. What I do is to start drawing without drawing, pre-drawing the elipse withouth pressing the pen tablet and when I get the shape I press the pen tablet without stopping the hand movement like I do when I draw with paper and pen.
This is a small problem I don't saw in another programs like Painter IX or Photoshop CS, the programs I usually use. I know Photoline is cheaper and not as good as PS or Painter (by the moment ;) ), but it can be, IS a good starting.
I'd like a LOT a colorpicker like painter's colorpicker, the ability of choosing a color withouth double clicking and "ok" button pressing is a very good idea and faster. Btw, I thing is a VERY GOOD idea to add a RGB,HSB and CMYK control to the Photoline's color picker (is very usefull).

Thx a lot for the replys !

Cheers!
ECM

Excuse my english :oops:

Beitrag von ECM »

I only have the tool settings palette, the brush list, the layer list, the undo list and the color list. Btw I have problems with the paint tool when at 2500x1500 px image, I try to draw a big curve and when I try to draw elipses by hand. What I do is to start drawing without drawing, pre-drawing the elipse withouth pressing the pen tablet and when I get the shape I press the pen tablet without stopping the hand movement like I do when I draw with paper and pen.
This is a small problem I don't saw in another programs like Painter IX or Photoshop CS, the programs I usually use. I know Photoline is cheaper and not as good as PS or Painter (by the moment ), but it could be, IS a good starting.
I'd like a LOT a colorpicker like painter's colorpicker, the ability of choosing a color withouth double clicking and "ok" button pressing is a very good idea and faster. Btw, I thing is a VERY GOOD idea to add a RGB,HSB and CMYK control to the Photoline's color picker (is very usefull).

Thx a lot for the replys !

Cheers

Excuse my english :oops:
Michael Roek-Ramirez
Betatester

Beitrag von Michael Roek-Ramirez »

Hello ECM:

As Martin told you:

I well as Martin I can reproduce the aliasing effect only when drawing VERY fast!
So I do not have a glue either.

For the color question:

Second color selection tool: Do not click the "foreground" color field but the small down arrow at it's right side, select the color and no "okay" filed has to be checked.
Third possibility (online): Draw and then select "tool"-"color"-"hue/saturation" and adjust the hue-slider to the desired color.
Eventually yoy have to select first the color you like to change (automask function).

Does that help?

Regards

Michael
ECM

Color Picking

Beitrag von ECM »

I knew the sencond way to color selecion, and i don't like it xd, I think there's not enought "freedom" to choose because of the "small" list of the colors. I think that colorpicker should be usefull when u are using custom palettes.

And the third is usefull when u want to change the color of the maded drawing, isn't it?.

Maybe I'm very used to the Photoshop's colorpicker or painter's one, and for that I don't feel very confortable with the photoline colorpicker, just personal things.

Thx and Cheers!