Little square on screen

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
greenmorpher
Mitglied

Little square on screen

Beitrag von greenmorpher »

Hello all

Something which I think is new is happening -- a little square with shadow is appearing on screen when I launch PhotoLine. It is there whether I have a window open or not.

What is it and how can I make it go away?

The picture shows what it looks like (the red arrow is pointing to it) when I am working on a photo. But I emphasise -- it is there whether I have a document open or not.

Cheers, Geoff

Geoffrey Heard, Business Writer & Publisher

"Type & Layout: Are you communicating or just making pretty shapes" -- Revealed! The secrets of how you can use type and layout to turbocharge your messages in print. See the book at http://www.worsleypress.com
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Little square on screen

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

greenmorpher hat geschrieben:Something which I think is new is happening -- a little square with shadow is appearing on screen when I launch PhotoLine. It is there whether I have a window open or not.

What is it and how can I make it go away?

The picture shows what it looks like (the red arrow is pointing to it) when I am working on a photo. But I emphasise -- it is there whether I have a document open or not.
I know, that these mini-dialogs could appear with version 14.10. With version 14.11 this should have been fixed. Which version are you using?

Martin
greenmorpher
Mitglied

Re: Little square on screen

Beitrag von greenmorpher »

You picked it in one, Martin. No worries. I am shifting machines in the next day or so from a G4 to an Intel MacMini. I'll download 14.11 then.

mnany thanks

Cheers, geoff