Giving PhotoLine icons some touch

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Ashcraaft
Mitglied

Re: Giving PhotoLine icons some touch

Beitrag von Ashcraaft »

ono hat geschrieben:Thanks to Gerhard, the latest beta has updated toolbar icons, so we have visible improvement.
Mask-Icon-Guy seems to have a bad day because the shape of the eyes looks like he is crying. I would prefere a more resolute look :wink:
Bitte besuche & teile PhotoLine auf folgenden Seiten:
PhotoLine bei Facebook | YouTube

Danke, Sascha Ballweg
(Photoline-Nutzung: Mac OS-X & Windows 10)
ono
Mitglied

Beitrag von ono »

greenmorpher hat geschrieben:(...) By the way, the English term is actually not one word by a phrase "touch up", so you might say you have given the icon a touch up. 8)
Oh, thanks. I lack intuition completely about this matter, so goes my clumsy English.
Ashcraaft hat geschrieben:
ono hat geschrieben:Thanks to Gerhard, the latest beta has updated toolbar icons, so we have visible improvement.
Mask-Icon-Guy seems to have a bad day because the shape of the eyes looks like he is crying. I would prefere a more resolute look :wink:
Hehe :) I'd say black crying mask is part of the canon, see: http://www.google.com/search?q=theatre+ ... =univ&sa=X
Adam Strzelecki | nanoant.com | CBCT/PET tomography engineer
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

What's the meaning of this pair of masks? My grandmother has some of these hanging at her wall.
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

They are ancient Greek theater masks, symbolising comedy and tragedy. Guess which is which. :mrgreen:

Cheers

Burkhard.