Change both colors of Transparent Area

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
ono
Mitglied

Change both colors of Transparent Area

Beitrag von ono »

Hello, I am often working with very bright images having transparent areas, however transparent color pattern always include white color, and it is not possible to change that. So it is really hard to work with bright shapes.

Can we then please either have:
(1) possibility to invert colors of transparent area, i.e. via View menu and General Toolbar, this will make working with white shapes easier.
(2) possibility to define 2nd color (which is now white by default), i.e. I want to have dark red with light red pattern

Also there is a bug that setting Size of Raster Points of Transparent Color doesn't affects way they're displayed on Layer list. Can we fix that please?

FYI here's how it is done in PS.
Zrzut ekranu 2014-05-07 o 18.22.58.png
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Zuletzt geändert von ono am Do 22 Mai 2014 16:02, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Adam Strzelecki | nanoant.com | CBCT/PET tomography engineer
bkh
Betatester

Re: [Feature Req] Change both colors of Transparent Area

Beitrag von bkh »

Sounds like a good idea – why not allow to specify the other colour in Preferences -> Display -> Transparency as well?

So far, I haven't had that problem very often – I always worked around it by adding my "transparency pattern" as a background layer (often, a single colour will do). However, one has to remember to switch it off before saving/exporting :(

Cheers

Burkhard.
ono
Mitglied

Beitrag von ono »

bkh hat geschrieben:(…)However, one has to remember to switch it off before saving/exporting :(
Yeah, this is PITA. I can swear that in some previous versions of PL document background color wasn't exported when WebExporting PNGs for Web. But now it is. Argh. So it means more clicking around.
ono
Mitglied

Beitrag von ono »

Added to latest Beta. That was quick, thank you Gerhard!