11.5 and 11.51 browser window behavior

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Hangnail
Mitglied

11.5 and 11.51 browser window behavior

Beitrag von Hangnail »

In previous versions the browser window floated on top of all other palets and toolbars. Now it is just like any normal image window? Doesn't look like this on the PC version. Is this by design? If not the I would like to request it to behave like previous versions. that way I can use the entire screen space for the browser window. Now I have to shrink it so the floating pallets don't cover it up.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: 11.5 and 11.51 browser window behavior

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Hangnail hat geschrieben:In previous versions the browser window floated on top of all other palets and toolbars. Now it is just like any normal image window? Doesn't look like this on the PC version. Is this by design? If not the I would like to request it to behave like previous versions. that way I can use the entire screen space for the browser window. Now I have to shrink it so the floating pallets don't cover it up.
Several Mac-users wanted this new behaviour. What can I do to satisfy these two different opinions?

Martin
frankenstein
Betatester

Beitrag von frankenstein »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:Several Mac-users wanted this new behaviour. What can I do to satisfy these two different opinions?
A checkbox in the preferences? (Browser window always on top yes/no)

In Dreamweaver's preferences you can choose for each tool-window, whether it shall be floating on top or behave like a normal window.
Michael
Macbook Pro, macOS X (X = neueste Version)
https://instagram.com/m_frankenstein/
https://frankenste.info/m/
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

frankenstein hat geschrieben:
Martin Huber hat geschrieben:Several Mac-users wanted this new behaviour. What can I do to satisfy these two different opinions?
A checkbox in the preferences? (Browser window always on top yes/no)

In Dreamweaver's preferences you can choose for each tool-window, whether it shall be floating on top or behave like a normal window.
Does this also change the appearance of the window or only its behaviour?

Martin
frankenstein
Betatester

Beitrag von frankenstein »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:Does this also change the appearance of the window or only its behaviour?
It changes only the behaviour.
Bild
In this screenshot you see the panel "Assets" on top. If I uncheck "On top" in preferences it looks the same, but a click in the window behind brings it to the front.