v.20 Upgrade

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Alan9940
Mitglied

v.20 Upgrade

Beitrag von Alan9940 »

Upgraded to the latest version a few days ago, but haven't heard a peep regarding a new registration number. It's not a big deal because I can use the software in demo mode for 30 days, but how long does it typically take to get this information?

Thanks!
photoken
Mitglied

Re: v.20 Upgrade

Beitrag von photoken »

Alan9940 hat geschrieben:Upgraded to the latest version a few days ago, but haven't heard a peep regarding a new registration number. It's not a big deal because I can use the software in demo mode for 30 days, but how long does it typically take to get this information?
If you mean that you used the upgrade page to purchase v20 (at the reduced price), you should have received the v20 registration number within one day of your purchase. You should contact PL support to resolve any problem.

P.S., Now that you've had a chance to look at the new features, especially the Exposure control, I'll be posting my crazy idea here later tonight. :wink:
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Alan9940
Mitglied

Re: v.20 Upgrade

Beitrag von Alan9940 »

Thanks, Ken. I will contact support.

To be honest, I haven't had more than a minute to even look at the new version. Kind of funny coming from a retired person! :) I always look forward to any "crazy idea" you have...

Alan