Hello. Anyone home?

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
bruce1951
Mitglied

Hello. Anyone home?

Beitrag von bruce1951 »

Am I the only one working? I come past here several times a day to see what I can learn. Seems no one has problems. I guess that's a good thing. But I do get lonely and an inferiority complex when I think I'm the only one having problems. :cry:
rail4you
Mitglied

Re: Hello. Anyone home?

Beitrag von rail4you »

I have many questions to ask. I find forum is quiet too.

Where is Herbert123? I really miss your wonderful thoughts and tips. I hope Herbert123 will write a book about photoline someday.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Hi y'all, and best wishes for the New Year to all!

I'm home...things are nice and quiet all over the PL forums.

If anyone's got questions, fire away.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Have been away for half a year, now I've got plenty of stuff to read ;)
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Elizabeth79
Mitglied

Beitrag von Elizabeth79 »

I've been lurking this forum for a while now and, yeah, forum is pretty quiet but very knowledgeable. There's a lot of useful things here and I am thankful for it. :)
Alan9940
Mitglied

Beitrag von Alan9940 »

I've been very busy lately with a few...dare I say here...film related projects, and I've gotten myself involved with beta testing a couple more pieces of software in addition to the one I've been testing for many years. I don't use PL as much as I used to, but I do try to stop by here every 2 - 3 weeks when I get a chance. That said, IMO there is much valuable information on these boards that could keep one busy for awhile; review the various "Experiments" that Ken and I worked on, try for yourself, and see if you can improve upon the techniques presented. If you feel you've got some useful information to add, please present here.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Alan