Changing the perspective view of an image

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
peter-funken
Mitglied

Re: Changing the perspective view of an image

Beitrag von peter-funken »

Of course I don'r know what the church really looks like, but in all the versions so far it seems as if the tower is "stretched" a liitle too much. As greenmorpher pointed out a litte correction of the H/V ratio helps a lot. Also I wanted to leave the church a bit more "breathing room", especially in the foreground and on the left. To achieve that, I had to do a little clone stamping on the top and bottom left corners, which was not too difficult als there was only blue sky and dark gravel. For the perspectve correction I used DxO Viewpoint's 8 point correction and H/V correction. Since the plug-in doesn't work in PL, I had to use the standalone version.
DSCN6594_2_DxOVP_klein.jpg
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
dutchman
Mitglied

Beitrag von dutchman »

I couldn't get rid of the mini-fridge!
).

Hi Geoff,
just move the fridge table to the left... :D
Sometimes things can be solved so easily :lol:

Greetz
toni
greenmorpher
Mitglied

Beitrag von greenmorpher »

dutchman hat geschrieben: Do 11 Mai 2017 13:07
I couldn't get rid of the mini-fridge!
).

Hi Geoff,
just move the fridge table to the left... :D
Sometimes things can be solved so easily :lol:

Greetz
toni
No room for it to go left or back, and I wasn't about to trust moving it with the little table it was on. I;m not as strong or as certain in my movements as I used to be. If is had been on the floor, I would have wrestled it away -- but then, if had been a bit lower, it wouldn't have been a problem! LOL.

Cheers, Geoff