GUI bug

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
MikeFromMesa
Mitglied

GUI bug

Beitrag von MikeFromMesa »

I was working on a fish-eye image, using PhotoLine to try to correct some of the distortion, when I noticed that there appears to be an issue with one of the dialog boxes when it is resized to make it more visible.

I had opened the Effects -> Shape Tools -> Distort With Arrows ... dialog box. Here is the screen shot, and please notice the location of the Reset button:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yo23z0vigspeg ... e.jpg?dl=0

I resized the box to make it more visible and got this. Again, notice the location fo the Reset button.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i0vbgsv567yb8 ... r.jpg?dl=0

NOTE: I had originally added the images directly to the post, but for some reason one of the images disappeared when I actually submitted the post. I have edited the post to use dropbox links instead.
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: GUI bug

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

which version of PhotoLine do you use here?
I can't see this effect here. The latest versions of PhotoLine don't have a text button here.
Perhaps a problem under macOS only?
MikeFromMesa
Mitglied

My apologies. I meant to include the PL version in the post but ran into so many problems trying to get both images to show up as attachments that I guess it slipped my mind.

The PL version is 20.53 which the app tells me is the latest version. I am running High Sierra 10.13.3 on a Mac Mini. I will check my Windows copy of PL to see if the problem exists there as well on my machine.
MikeFromMesa
Mitglied

No. The problem does not show up on my Windows version of PL (20.52). I guess I need to update the Windows version.
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

MikeFromMesa hat geschrieben: Do 08 Mär 2018 15:20 The PL version is 20.53 which the app tells me is the latest version. I am running High Sierra 10.13.3 on a Mac Mini. I will check my Windows copy of PL to see if the problem exists there as well on my machine.
Same problem here, macOS 10.13.3 on an iMac, both with PL 20.53 and 20.90b8. The GUI elements at the bottom should be aligned vertically. When resizing the window, the "Reset" button seems to stay in place, while the others move.

Cheers

Burkhard.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

I will fix that.

Martin