layer handles

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
bruce1951
Mitglied

layer handles

Beitrag von bruce1951 »

I'm having some issues with layer handles. I can't seem to find any 'rules' on how these handles 'work'. (4.7 in my manual is missing!!!).
When they are green I can pull and push the layer. But sometimes they are grey or empty. Then nothing happens.

So how are green handles obtained? And how do I start with green handles and end up with grey ones? How do I get them back to green again?

Beginner question but it has me confused.

bruce
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: layer handles

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

bruce1951 hat geschrieben: Do 27 Sep 2018 12:04 I'm having some issues with layer handles. I can't seem to find any 'rules' on how these handles 'work'. (4.7 in my manual is missing!!!).
When they are green I can pull and push the layer. But sometimes they are grey or empty. Then nothing happens.
In the current version of PhotoLine there should be only one empty layer handle. The empty one indicates the logical top left corner of a layer. Usually it is located at the top left of the layer. But if a layer is - for example - rotated by 90° to the left, the empty handle will be at the bottom left.

If the document has the keyboard focus, then the layer handles are coloured (usually green). If any other user interface element has the keyboard focus (for example a text field), they become grey. So this indicates that keyboard input is not directed to the document, but to the user interface element. So if the layer tool is active, with grey handles you can't move the layer by using the keyboard.

But all this shouldn't affect mouse input.

Martin