Distort With Grid Missing?

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Antworten
rextrash
Mitglied

Distort With Grid Missing?

Beitrag von rextrash »

The help file lists "7.8.28 Shape Tools/Distort With Grid", however appears to be missing from the Shape tools menu, and the function is one of the main reasons I'm trying the program.

I can see other ways of manipulating/distorting the image (such as liquify), however the classic mesh-type distortion with control points appears to be missing.

The help menu states: "Distort With Grid lays a grid above the image and allows you to move the knots of the grid. According to the movement of the knots the image is distorted."

I've checked through the menus, added layers, looked at the ALT, SHIFT, CONTROL functions but no success. Am I missing a step?
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Distort With Grid Missing?

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

rextrash hat geschrieben: Fr 02 Nov 2018 08:08 The help file lists "7.8.28 Shape Tools/Distort With Grid", however appears to be missing from the Shape tools menu, and the function is one of the main reasons I'm trying the program.
"Distort With Grid" has been removed. We will remove the documentation, too.
rextrash hat geschrieben: Fr 02 Nov 2018 08:08I can see other ways of manipulating/distorting the image (such as liquify), however the classic mesh-type distortion with control points appears to be missing.
The replacement for "Distort With Grid" is the Distort tool. It's located at the same position in the toolbar as the Liquify tool.

Martin
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

The distort tool is quite nice, although I would love to see an option to create standard grids with any custom number of rows and columns. Unless I am missing an option?

And a puppet warp type distortion tool or mode would be really handy too. Often I just want to drag an arm or other body part, but in PhotoLine neither the liquify nor the distort tool work in these instances.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
bruce1951
Mitglied

Beitrag von bruce1951 »

FWIW I use the external program feature of PL to open Krita and use Krita's excellent distortion features.
Just another option.

bruce
Antworten