RAW import won't? (Lumix DMC-FZ30)

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
asker
Mitglied

RAW import won't? (Lumix DMC-FZ30)

Beitrag von asker »

Hi,
I'm evaluating this software, and I can't seem to get the RAW importer to work.
I choose File->Import->Digital camera raw data, and in the file browser I then choose a raw image created by my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30. The file browser closes and then absolutely nothing happens. The application doesn't crash or anything, no cpu activity, it just seems to ignore the import command?

BTW, if I instead choose a DNG created with Adobe DNG Converter it opens just fine (but slowly).

Thanks,
Asker
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: RAW import won't? (Lumix DMC-FZ30)

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

asker hat geschrieben:I'm evaluating this software, and I can't seem to get the RAW importer to work.
I choose File->Import->Digital camera raw data, and in the file browser I then choose a raw image created by my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30. The file browser closes and then absolutely nothing happens. The application doesn't crash or anything, no cpu activity, it just seems to ignore the import command?
Sorry, but we have no FZ30 Raw file here. So I can't test, where the problem is.
asker hat geschrieben:BTW, if I instead choose a DNG created with Adobe DNG Converter it opens just fine (but slowly).
We use a library for importing Raw files. I think you are right it's not very fast.

Gerhard
asker
Mitglied

Beitrag von asker »

If you want to debug, I have posted a raw file from the FZ-30 here (zipped, 10MB):
http://www.cyclone.nu/P1000521.RAW.zip
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

asker hat geschrieben:If you want to debug, I have posted a raw file from the FZ-30 here (zipped, 10MB):
http://www.cyclone.nu/P1000521.RAW.zip
OK, I got it. I will try to fix the problem in the next version of PL32.

Gerhard