Debayering/demosaicing layer

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Herbert123
Mitglied

Debayering/demosaicing layer

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

This may sound like an odd question, but does anyone know of a way to activate PhotoLine's demosaicing options in the layer panel for a regular image layer? I have several 16bit/32bit astrophotography TIFF files loaded up for stacking, and each tiff still has a Bayer mosaic. What I want to do is demosaic/deBayer each image layer.

Trouble is, I can't fool PhotoLine into thinking these layers are RAW layers (they are not, of course, but I want to apply one of the demosaicing methods to these layers to remove the Bayer raster). Tried all sort of workarounds, but so far no luck.

G'Mic has a repair deBayer filter, but it reduces the layer to an 8bit image - which I want to avoid. I could do this in external software, but PhotoLine has the functionality I need, yet I am unable to 'activate' it.

Help is appreciated!
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Hoogo
Betatester

Re: Debayering/demosaicing layer

Beitrag von Hoogo »

I once recorded a macro to demosaic with filters. Just a simple interpolation, I'm sure that's not what you're looking for...
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!