How to remove a font substitution

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

How to remove a font substitution

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben: Mi 11 Jul 2018 06:24 [*] Font substitution (PDF, PSD): now with "OK", "OK&Save" and "Don't ask for this document again"
[
I tried this with a huge PDF file (a crappy presentation with only 28 pages but 228MB) to try if PL32 version 22.5 can handle it better then 19.51, and I selected the option above, but now I wonder how I can reset it to ask newly about font substitution.
P.S. Both PL32 19.51 and 22.5 hangs for more then half hour (after which I forced both to close) while opening the file (on my MacBook pro 8,2 with 16GB ram and SSD in place of original hard drive). I'll try again with PL32 version 22.5, but I liked to review font substitution.
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: How to remove a font replacement

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

You can see and edit the saved font replacements in the options of PhotoLine:
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
borgo1971
Mitglied

Re: How to remove a font substitution

Beitrag von borgo1971 »

Maybe it's only a my problem, but sometimes I would like to review only the font substitution from the file I'm opening. I think it could be a good idea to insert an option in open dialog to ask for font substitution, even if they are in the preference list.
Another useful addition (in my opinion) could be recording date and time of the substitution in the list, so we are able to recognise and remove or edit the last substitution record. With the previous option, date should be overwritten.
Regards,
Adriano.