New User

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Duncan
Mitglied

New User

Beitrag von Duncan »

Been looking for ages for a replacement for my old faithful Photoshop 7, and have finally found it. Ran across it when updating Neat Image to version 9, PL was mentioned as plug in compatible, first time I'd heard of it. Tried it for a couple of days and was sold. Still finding my way around but have got quite a few how to from the forum. Top marks!
MikeFromMesa
Mitglied

Re: New User

Beitrag von MikeFromMesa »

Welcome to the forum.

I am also relatively new to PhotoLine and have found this to be a good place to get questions answered and get good advice, so please feel free to join in.
bruce1951
Mitglied

Beitrag von bruce1951 »

I'm a relatively new user. Guess about 5 - 6 years. So I only have a 'basic' knowledge. But what I can say is that PL has so many features that trying to master them all is an exercise in futility!!
I mainly edit photos and turn them into art. So that's where my knowledge starts and ends. I suggest that you find the relevant features you are interested in and work from there.

Good luck. it's a great piece of software and comes from folks who are willing to help with questions.

bruce
Duncan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Duncan »

In Photoshop used to process the odd image with the Orton effect, have just sorted out the process in PhotoLine!
Erhy
Mitglied

Neat Image 8.6.2

Beitrag von Erhy »

Neat Image 8.6.2 looks also incompatibly
maho
Mitglied

Beitrag von maho »

PL is a very powerful editor. Welcome aboard!
mrocha
Mitglied

Beitrag von mrocha »

Photoline is interesting.