Drawing a straight line

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
bruce1951
Mitglied

Drawing a straight line

Beitrag von bruce1951 »

OK a very simple question that I can't find an answer to.

How do you draw a straight line from A to B?

ie I have a simple jepg photo. I want to draw a straight line to illustrate an item.

I can free hand a line but a straight line? I know there has to be an embarrassingly easy way to do it. :oops:

thanks
shijan
Mitglied

Re: Drawing a straight line

Beitrag von shijan »

Select Brush tool
Click point A
Hold Shift and Click point B

Or you can Hold Shift, Click and drag and release Shift and move pointer to point B

Or you can just use vector Line tool
PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

If you want to use pencil, brush, smear finger or other brush tools:
Hold shift, press and hold mouse button, release shift (or keep holding it if you want 45°), move to the end point, release mouse button.

Or you can use "create line". That allows to correct positions, colors, use an arrow as a line style, add shadow effects...
Create line.png
And for very special needs, there's "layout > image > path painting" to combine vector and brush.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
bruce1951
Mitglied

Beitrag von bruce1951 »

Thanks folks. Too easy. I couldn't see it in help. Maybe my eyes weren't looking the same way as my brain !!