Layer edit and image import

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Mikko Makela
Mitglied

Layer edit and image import

Beitrag von Mikko Makela »

Hello again

Some request for the next or coming release of PhotoLine32.

1. Layer edit:
It would be nice if PhotoLine32 could edit layer content following way.
When you click layer on layer properties window and that layer is behind many other layers PL32 could move editable layer infront of every other layers for editing, adjustment process, so you don´t need to drag the layer on top of the layer stack. After modification that layer moves back to it original place automaticly if you click: Move layer back to it´s original position?" or just press, say -enter. That would be huge time saver for business users and even make PS users jealous ;)

2. Image import to PL32:
Many images to import. I just face that problem minute ago. You have, say 70 different photos that you would like to import to different layers. Wouldn´t that be nice if you could set numbers for layers and then just import all those pictures all for their own, separate layers? Is it possible?
Now if I am not comlitely wrong you need to import all pictures by clicking and activating 70 different layers and that takes time. I am about to animate all the layers...

Or could please you advice me if there is some work around for those tasks?

Many thanks in advance and have great day!

That´s all this time
I´ll be back...
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Layer edit and image import

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Hello,
Mikko Makela hat geschrieben:1. Layer edit:
It would be nice if PhotoLine32 could edit layer content following way.
When you click layer on layer properties window and that layer is behind many other layers PL32 could move editable layer infront of every other layers for editing, adjustment process, so you don´t need to drag the layer on top of the layer stack. After modification that layer moves back to it original place automaticly if you click: Move layer back to it´s original position?" or just press, say -enter. That would be huge time saver for business users and even make PS users jealous ;)
We will see if we can do something like this.

Mikko Makela hat geschrieben:2. Image import to PL32:
Many images to import. I just face that problem minute ago. You have, say 70 different photos that you would like to import to different layers. Wouldn´t that be nice if you could set numbers for layers and then just import all those pictures all for their own, separate layers? Is it possible?
Now if I am not comlitely wrong you need to import all pictures by clicking and activating 70 different layers and that takes time. I am about to animate all the layers...
you can select many images in Windows or the browse window and drag it to your document. Another way would be to use "Layer/Management/Load Layer", here you can select several images and open it.

Gerhard
Mikko Makela
Mitglied

Thank you so much

Your customer care is very much up to date ;)
I´ll be hapy to participate as beta tester if you need any :)

Regards:
Mikko
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

I haven't seen the english version, so I can't tell if I name the entrys correct, but there is a function that might help you:

Within the context-menu of that little eye in the layer-window you can find an entry (maybe) called "single step". When switching to a layer any other layer is hidden. Another entry in the same menu might be called "show all layers". That turns the single-step off again.

It's not exactly what you asked for, but it might be handy.
Mikko Makela
Mitglied

Thanks Hoogo

I will try that one too. PL32 is very intresting to explore.

All the best:
Mikko