Raw Conversion using ProPhoto color space

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
CurtJCS
Mitglied

Raw Conversion using ProPhoto color space

Beitrag von CurtJCS »

What is the best way to bring in a raw file using the ProPhoto color space. I can't seem to get it right and the image comes in with a red/orange cast. I'm using PL32 to convert the raw file. If I use another raw developer and export using ProPhoto, the image comes in fine. If possible I would like to only use PL32. :?:
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Raw Conversion using ProPhoto color space

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

CurtJCS hat geschrieben:What is the best way to bring in a raw file using the ProPhoto color space. I can't seem to get it right and the image comes in with a red/orange cast. I'm using PL32 to convert the raw file. If I use another raw developer and export using ProPhoto, the image comes in fine. If possible I would like to only use PL32. :?:
You write, that you are using ProPhoto for exporting in the other raw developer. In PL32 the ICC color profile of "Digital Camera Raw Data/General" is used for importing. In order to set the profile for exporting you should first import the raw file by leaving "Digital Camera Raw Data" with OK. After that you can convert the resulting image to ProPhoto color space by using "Tool/Color/Convert With Color Profile". Now you can export the image in your preferred file format.

Martin