Here you can find announcements about new versions of PhotoLine
- Posts: 4001
- Joined: Mon 18 Nov 2002 15:30
- Location: Bad Gögging
- Autosave files: They are now named "Untitled", so they have to be assigned a new name when saved
- JPEGXL import: ICC data was not appended to the document..
- "Save layer" as action: There were problems when editing the action.
- "Save Layer" as action: When displaying the save dialog, the file extender was truncated, causing the save format to be set to the default format.
- Browse panel: "Open as placeholder" as icon opened only one image.
- Browse panel, macOS 12.1: Menu commands via menu buttons no longer worked.
- PDF import: Helvetica Neue Bold became Helvetica Neue Condensed Bold.
- SVG import: SVGs with encoding 'ascii' were not read.
- Document frame: The document frame is now omitted in document mode only if document color and outer color differ significantly.
- Combo boxes, macOS: If the focus was on a combo box and another combo box was opened, it was closed again immediately.
- JPEG import: Problem when invalid EXIF data is in the JPEG fixed.
- Distort tool: Missing redraw after inserting a point fixed.
- Scale document, action: Scaling in "Normal" mode with active DPI did not work properly as action.
- Layer tool: Shift+Ctrl+Click&Drag on a non-moveable layer caused a crash.
- Clipboard, Windows: faster pasting of certain formats.