Here you can find announcements about new versions of PhotoLine
- Posts: 4093
- Joined: Mon 18 Nov 2002 15:30
- Location: Bad Gögging
- Text tool: You can now change the font in all layers of a group via the Tool Settings.
- Delete layer(s), source of a virtual copy: Virtual copies were not handled correctly.
- 3D body: color change with effect off and subsequent on did not redraw enough.
- Edit vector points, "Delete Point With Correction": If a control point and a support point were almost identical, the result was incorrect.
- Curve editor: Not all possible points could be deleted.
- Gradient tool, macOS: If PhotoLine was closed with Command+Q while the gradient tool was active, the "In active layer" setting was not saved correctly.
- Tool settings, presets: The active preset did not have a check mark.
- Auto Mask tool: Possible crash fixed.
- Windows, command line: Starting PhotoLine with multiple images did not work anymore.
- macOS 13: It could happen that after a program start the palettes were not visible.
- Tool > Color > Replace Colors: Crash with source tolerance 0 and transparent target color.
- Modification of adjustment layer, modal dialog: Multiple edits were combined.