Here you can find announcements about new versions of PhotoLine
- Posts: 4093
- Joined: Mon 18 Nov 2002 15:30
- Location: Bad Gögging
- View > Show Layer Handles: Now also affects "Edit Vector Points", Mesh Gradient and Distort tool.
- Layer Attributes, "Pic. Data": The file format name is now shorter.
- Simple Browse, Recent Files: Now switches to free sorting, which uses the loading order for "Recent files".
- Raw import: Images are opened as placeholders by default so that a lens correction is applied.
- Adjustment Layer dialog: If an adjustment uses a preset, this preset is now selected in the window menu.
- Edit Vector Points, invisible layer: When switching to an invisible layer, its outline was sometimes not completely displayed.
- Distort tool, lighting: Undistorted layers had lighting.
- Distort tool: For placeholders, the lighting could not be switched on/off.
- PDF export: Complex constructions with virtual copies and layer masks could be saved incorrectly.
- PDF Import: sh operator with BBox sometimes produced an incorrect result.
- PDF Import: gradients with gamma are read better.
- Layout > Vector > Vector Outline: For certain paths a wrong result was generated.
- Polygon tool: Changing the number of corners did not always work correctly.
- Painting Tools: In mirrored layers, the size of the opaque brush area was not displayed.
- Filter, macOS: On macOS, the transparency could be incorrectly changed.
- Auto Mask tool: Did not create new undo steps for changes.
- (Simple) Browser, Recent Files: "Recent Files" started unnecessary background operations.
- Simple Browser, Windows: Crash on repeated opening and closing
- Placeholder: Various problems with non-existent source files fixed.
- Quit, unsaved documents, Windows: The wrong document was saved under certain circumstances.
- Raw import, Windows: Special characters in the file name (Unicode, UTF-8) did not work correctly.
- Web Export: Dialog did not save its size correctly when collapsed.
- Docked dialogs, Windows: If a dialog bar docked on the left occupied the entire height, the dialog bar could no longer be made narrower.