16.90B4 Remove Brush

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Antworten
OldRadioGuy
Mitglied
16.90B4 Remove Brush

Beitrag von OldRadioGuy »

I have observed the new Remove Brush seems to leave a faint outline on some fixes, indicating it is failing to blend properly with adjacent pixels. I have seen this behavior on both small and larger brush repairs, and it appears with both a soft brush and a hard brush.

Bob
PhotoLine 24.xx |DxO PureRAW 3 |Various Third-Party Plugins | macOS 14.11 | Apple M2 Max | 64 GB Memory | E-M1markIII.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: 16.90B4 Remove Brush

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

OldRadioGuy hat geschrieben:I have observed the new Remove Brush seems to leave a faint outline on some fixes, indicating it is failing to blend properly with adjacent pixels. I have seen this behavior on both small and larger brush repairs, and it appears with both a soft brush and a hard brush.
I can't reproduce the problem. Do you have a reproducible test case?

Martin
OldRadioGuy
Mitglied
Re: 16.90B4 Remove Brush

Beitrag von OldRadioGuy »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: I can't reproduce the problem. Do you have a reproducible test case?

Martin
Martin,

I just sent email to the support address with a screen capture showing the effect. I also have the original "before"image if you need that.

Bob
PhotoLine 24.xx |DxO PureRAW 3 |Various Third-Party Plugins | macOS 14.11 | Apple M2 Max | 64 GB Memory | E-M1markIII.
Antworten