Automask 16.90B4

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
OldRadioGuy
Mitglied

Automask 16.90B4

Beitrag von OldRadioGuy »

The changes in the Automask brush make that a much better and faster tool, requiring much less time to get accurate selections. The addition of the expanding circle -- I'm not sure what you're calling that behavior -- is extremely helpful in the initial selection and then in making minor additions/subtractions to the original selection. With this change the Automask brush is a much more useful tool.

Meantime, I assume the Quick Selection brush is not finished -- that is still a work in progress. It appears the goal is to outline an object in green and then use the Start and Retry buttons in Tool Settings.

Bob
PhotoLine 24.xx |DxO PureRAW 3 |Various Third-Party Plugins | macOS 14.11 | Apple M2 Max | 64 GB Memory | E-M1markIII.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Automask 16.90B4

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

OldRadioGuy hat geschrieben:Meantime, I assume the Quick Selection brush is not finished -- that is still a work in progress. It appears the goal is to outline an object in green and then use the Start and Retry buttons in Tool Settings.
The Quick Mask Tool in the current beta is not even work in progress. The next beta will have a version, that is at least usable.

Martin