Neue Testversion 17.90b1

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Juan
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 17.90b1

Beitrag von Juan »

Hi all,

By accident I found what could be a bug, can be reproduce in few steps:

- New picture (no matter the size)
- Make new layer.
- Lock position and lock selecting the document.
- Keep Alt fey (on Windows) and drag that layer to make a copy (in the workplace, not in the layer manager) and you will see that you are still able to create a copy of that layer,it doesn´t lock unless you select another layer.

Cheers
Juan
bkh
Betatester

Re: Neue Testversion 17.90b1

Beitrag von bkh »

Juan hat geschrieben:- New picture (no matter the size)
Make new layer.
- Lock position and lock selecting the document.
- Keep Alt fey (on Windows) and drag that layer to make a copy (in the workplace, not in the layer manager) and you will see that you are still able to create a copy of that layer,it doesn´t lock unless you select another layer.
I'm not sure that this is a bug. The point is that "lock against selecting" only refers to the layer tool, but you can still select the layer in the layer dialog (in your example, it is still selected). Therefore, you can always copy/move/distort a layer locked against selecting by first selecting it in the layer dialog. Of course, one could think about totally ignoring clicks on such a layer when selected, but I'm not sure if this means the loss of a lot of functionality.

Cheers

Burkhard.