Neue Testversion 18.90b13

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
bkh
Betatester

Re: New Gradient controls

Beitrag von bkh »

photoken hat geschrieben:
Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:- Verläufe: Testweise mit Helligkeit
This is not good. I don't know what the intention of the new "Brightness" control is; but the new diamond-shaped sliders look exactly like the "Midpoint" controls used in other software -- however these controls do not change the midpoints (this is a blue-to-yellow-to-white gradient):
As far as I can see, the new sliders are, in fact, midpoint sliders – I guess that Helligkeit/Brightness may not be the right description.

Looks as if in your example, the midpoint sliders don't have any effect. The same happened to me when I first tried them with the gradiient that was already defined in the gradient tool. Once I defined a new gradient or loaded one from the Gradients list, everything worked fine, though.

Your example should look like this, then:
gradient blue-yellow-white.jpg

Cheers

Burkhard.

EDIT: I attached a sample document with the gradient where the midpoint doesn't work – as I wrote above, this was the gradient defined in the tool settings of the gradient tool when I first used the new beta.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Zuletzt geändert von bkh am Di 21 Apr 2015 23:24, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
bkh
Betatester

Re: Neue Testversion 18.90b13

Beitrag von bkh »

There seems to be yet another bug: if I add a new colour control point to a gradient, then sometimes the midpoint appears in the wrong place:
gradients.jpg
No problem if I add the colour control point in the main window.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

bkh hat geschrieben: Looks as if in your example, the midpoint sliders don't have any effect. The same happened to me when I first tried them with the gradiient that was already defined in the gradient tool. Once I defined a new gradient or loaded one from the Gradients list, everything worked fine, though.
The problem seems to be with the Tool Settings panel and the Gradient Editor (in the Color Editor dialog). If I modify the settings using those two panels/dialogs, the midpoint sliders don't work, regardless if I move the midpoint sliders in the Tool Settings panel or in the main editing window.

If I create the gradient exclusively in the main editing window, then the midpoint sliders work OK (in the main window).
Zuletzt geändert von photoken am Mi 22 Apr 2015 02:02, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Win7 x64 SP1
PL 18.90b13 x64

There's another problem with the Tool Settings panel for gradients: If I inadvertently drag the midpoint diamond over one of the colour control points, it's impossible to move the midpoint diamond away from the colour control point using the Tool Settings panel.
gradient tool settings.png
That midpoint diamond can only be moved away from the colour control point by dragging within the main editing window.
Ken
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

bkh hat geschrieben: As far as I can see, the new sliders are, in fact, midpoint sliders – I guess that Helligkeit/Brightness may not be the right description.
OK, if the sliders are supposed to be midpoint sliders then that's good....
Ken
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

photoken hat geschrieben: The problem seems to be with the Tool Settings panel and the Gradient Editor (in the Color Editor dialog). If I modify the settings using those two panels/dialogs, the midpoint sliders don't work, regardless if I move the midpoint sliders in the Tool Settings panel or in the main editing window.
It's different here, but maybe that's OS X vs. Windows. In my sample document, the midpoint doesn't work in the main editing window, either. Otoh, if I pick a gradient from the list of pre-defined gradients, both the main editing window and the gradient in the Tool settings work fine. Btw., if I add a new colour point to the gradient in my sample file, one of the midpoints works and the other doesn't …

Cheers

Burkhard.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

bkh hat geschrieben:In my sample document, the midpoint doesn't work in the main editing window, either. Otoh, if I pick a gradient from the list of pre-defined gradients, both the main editing window and the gradient in the Tool settings work fine. Btw., if I add a new colour point to the gradient in my sample file, one of the midpoints works and the other doesn't …
There are obviously some errors.
One comes from the fact, that some gradients in the pre-defined list are not correct (which hasn't been a problem before). This affects both, the document window editor and the dialog editor.
Aside from that, the dialog editor creates incorrect gradients, if new colors are inserted or the order of colors is changed.

I will fix these errors.

Martin
Falaffel
Mitglied

Beitrag von Falaffel »

Auf meinem Tablet (Surface 3 Pro) ist der Speichern Dialog wie von anderen schon gezeigt auch ineinander geschoben und die Abstände zum Dialogrand nicht vorhanden.

Win 8.1 64Bit

Leider kann ich gerade keinen Screenshot einfügen (max 128 Kb, obwohl die Datei nur 66 Kb hat)
Grüße
Robert
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Es reicht, wir brauchen keine Screenshots mehr von verschobenen Speicherdilaogen. Ich werde das zur nächsten Beta beheben.

Gerhard
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Kollege experimentiert grad, ein paar frische Anwenderfälle, alles bei aktivem Hilfsgitter zum Ausrichten.
-Per Linieneingabe eine Vektorfigur aus lauter einzelnen Linien gezeichnet. Letztlich ergab sich daraus eine geschlossene Form, die dann noch ein Füllung bekommen sollten. "Layout > Vektor > Vereinigung" sieht zwar richtig aus, aber der Vektor besteht immer noch aus einzelnen Linien. Und es ist mir nicht gelungen, die zu verbinden.
-2 Figuren: Ein Rechteck per Rechteck-Vektor-Werkzeug erzeugt, ein "Torbogen" aus den Clips hinzugefügt, beide schön passend ausgerichtet.
"Layout > Vektor > Vereinigung" hat die Linie nicht entfernt, an der sich beide Objekte berühren. Bei 2 Rechtecken klappt es.
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:Kollege experimentiert grad, ein paar frische Anwenderfälle, alles bei aktivem Hilfsgitter zum Ausrichten.
-Per Linieneingabe eine Vektorfigur aus lauter einzelnen Linien gezeichnet. Letztlich ergab sich daraus eine geschlossene Form, die dann noch ein Füllung bekommen sollten. "Layout > Vektor > Vereinigung" sieht zwar richtig aus, aber der Vektor besteht immer noch aus einzelnen Linien. Und es ist mir nicht gelungen, die zu verbinden.
Würde ich mit Layout -> Vektor -> Vektorebenen verbinden in eine Ebene bringen und dann mit dem "Klebstoff" (Vektorpunkte verbinden) die Verbindugnspunkte verkleben. (Einfacher ist es natürlich, einen Polygonzug mit dem Bézier-Werkzeug zu erzeugen, ist vielleicht nicht so offensichtlich.)
Hoogo hat geschrieben:-2 Figuren: Ein Rechteck per Rechteck-Vektor-Werkzeug erzeugt, ein "Torbogen" aus den Clips hinzugefügt, beide schön passend ausgerichtet.
"Layout > Vektor > Vereinigung" hat die Linie nicht entfernt, an der sich beide Objekte berühren. Bei 2 Rechtecken klappt es.
Klappt hier einwandfrei (wenn ich verstanden habe, was du mit "Torbogen" meinst :mrgreen: ) – hast du ggf. mal eine Beispieldatei? Evtl. ein bisschen überlappen lassen?

L.G.

Burkhard.
kopias
Mitglied

Beitrag von kopias »

Win7x64 - all tested on pure black canvas with full white brush color.

"Airbrush" tool goes to its full color now (Thanks),
but there are random jumps with smooth stroke enabled (easiest to see with small brush size).
Also there is visible noise pattern (easiest to see with big brush and low intensity),
but maybe its the way its working and not a bug.

As always: please confirm.

p.s. Just some observation : When using "Brush" tool with low intensity and large outer radius and small inner radius there is visible banding on gradient(easier to see when you click with that brush in place), so i would suggest some kind brush dither option.
Christopher
Mitglied

Beitrag von Christopher »

ellhel hat geschrieben:Hallo,

bei mir überlagern sich teilweise die Befehls-Buttons im "Speichern unter"-Fenster.
Das habe ich auch, Betriebssystem Windows 8.1 64Bit
Gruss Christopher

IMatch zur Bilderverwaltung, Capture One und DxO PhotoLab
als RAW-Converter und PhotoLine (x64) zur Bildbearbeitung.
Es geht auch sehr gut ohne Abobe Produkte und Adobe's Abomodell.
Betriebssystem Windows 11 22H2
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

bkh hat geschrieben:Würde ich mit Layout -> Vektor -> Vektorebenen verbinden in eine Ebene bringen und dann mit dem "Klebstoff" (Vektorpunkte verbinden) die Verbindugnspunkte verkleben. (Einfacher ist es natürlich, einen Polygonzug mit dem Bézier-Werkzeug zu erzeugen, ist vielleicht nicht so offensichtlich.)
Oh, das Problem mit dem Kleberwerkzeug war vorhin, daß unser erster Klick immer auf den schon roten Vektorpunkt ging. Damit wurde der dann deselektiert, und der Rest der Bedienung ging dann in die Hose. Letztlich kam er dann auch schnell auf die Kurveneingabe.
bkh hat geschrieben:Klappt hier einwandfrei (wenn ich verstanden habe, was du mit "Torbogen" meinst :mrgreen: ) – hast du ggf. mal eine Beispieldatei? Evtl. ein bisschen überlappen lassen?
Überlappend geht es natürlich, ist aber bei 2 gezeichneten Rechtecken auch nicht nötig.
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Hi all,

Is there a way to put the brush relative to the document and not to the layer? if not, could be possible to add this option?
Sometimes we work with different layers scales and or rotation and when drawing a straight line with the brush, this preview becomes huge or tiny depending on the layer scale, but having an option to work relative to the document, this will be avoided.

Hope it makes sense.

Cheers,
Juan