Suggest: Add a original thumbnail

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
jw2004
Mitglied

Suggest: Add a original thumbnail

Beitrag von jw2004 »

As we know, in the layer list, if a layer has mask and adjustment layer or child layer, PL shows the combined image thumbnail, and we can see the layer's orginal image thumbnail, and some action like alpha to mask only related to original image, so we can't directly see what we will get.
So I suggest, PL can add a original image thumbnail in the layer list, if you want do something about original image, you can select the orginal thumbnail, if you want do something about combined image, you can select the combined thumbnail.
I think this will make operations more clear.

Btw: PS always show the original thumbnail in the layer list but does not show the combined thumnail.
2015-04-30_08h10_10.jpg
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
PL19 x64 win7 64
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Suggest: Add a original thumbnail

Beitrag von photoken »

Please stop creating new discussions that have nothing to do with the beta versions of PL in the Betatester forum. This discussion, and most of your discussions, would be more appropriate in the General Discussion forum.

I don't like to see the Betatester forum cluttered with inappropriate discussion threads.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
jw2004
Mitglied

Beitrag von jw2004 »

photoken hat geschrieben:Please stop creating new discussions that have nothing to do with the beta versions of PL in the Betatester forum. This discussion, and most of your discussions, would be more appropriate in the General Discussion forum.

I don't like to see the Betatester forum cluttered with inappropriate discussion threads.
Which is the general discussion forum?

Why do you say that is inappropriate?

I'm using the beta version and give my suggestion.
PL19 x64 win7 64
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

jw2004 hat geschrieben:Which is the general discussion forum?
?? The one named "Discussion about PhotoLine". :roll:
jw2004 hat geschrieben:Why do you say that is inappropriate?
Your discussions have nothing to do with features exclusive to the betas, or problems unique to the betas.
jw2004 hat geschrieben:I'm using the beta version and give my suggestion.
So what? I'm using the beta version of XnView, but I don't post suggestions about it here. If you're not talking about something that's unique to the PL betas, post your questions in the General Discussion forum. If you haven't bothered to purchase the release version of PhotoLine, I suggest you do so. Not only will that support the developers, but also you will understand which of your questions are unique to the betas and which are generally applicable to PhotoLine.
Ken
jw2004
Mitglied

Beitrag von jw2004 »

I don't want argue with you, but want to make something better.

So do you.

The discussing about Photoline has fewer people participate, I don't want go to there.

Btw, who knows which features are in the beta version but not in the release version?
PL19 x64 win7 64
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

jw2004 hat geschrieben: The discussing about Photoline has fewer people participate, I don't want go to there.
Too bad for you. That forum is the appropriate place for your discussions.
jw2004 hat geschrieben:Btw, who knows which features are in the beta version but not in the release version?
Did you read what I wrote about purchasing the release version of PL?
Ken
JulianZI
Mitglied

Beitrag von JulianZI »

@photoken - you obviously enjoy to be rude.

@jw2004 - I think this is a viable and understandable suggestion. Although I like that PL is showing my masks in the layer dialog, it would sometimes make sense to show the result of this mask operation. But I have no idea if something like this can be done - I would rather expect not. You can try to group your layer an set the property "Draw Isolated".
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

JulianZI hat geschrieben:@photoken - you obviously enjoy to be rude.
No, I enjoy being correct. Care to point out where I was rude in this discussion, hmmm?
Ken
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

It's not that important to me if a suggestion is placed in the forum for beta testers or in the other forums. I prefer it here a little bit, so that the normal forums can care more about existing practical problems and questions.

But in the first picture there are dark gray areas around the menu! What are these???
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

I think these new suggestions and ideas are best added to the "Photoline 19 - ideen" (ideas) thread. People use German and English in that thread, and the Hubers keep track of the ideas posted there.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait