Neue Testversion 19.00rc2

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Suggestion for the new splash screen

Beitrag von photoken »

This is getting to be a lot of fun! :)

I did some more fine-tuning on this: finessing the text on the top line and its placement, correcting the English shareware text, and reducing the size of the logo.

Here's the unregistered version of the splash screen:
PL splash screen 02.jpg
and the registered version:
PL splash screen 02 registered.jpg
The updated PLD file:
PhotoLine.pld
If you want to use it in your copy of PL, replace the file in your PhotoLine /hlp directory with this one.

Enjoy!
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Paul
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 19.00rc2

Beitrag von Paul »

Hi,
distort/shere using the command key works fine, but the symmetrical distort/shere using shift-command not (to make a trapezium). This is already the case in 18.53. Using shift works OK when in the 'extended' mode (with no command key necessary)
- Paul
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

bkh hat geschrieben:I have found one instance of a reproducible redraw problem.

1) If, in the attached document, you turn off "clip" for the isolated group acting as a layer mask, then turn it on again (by shift-clicking in the appropriate box in the layer panel), the change doesn't show in the main window (until you zoom etc.).
I fixed that now.
You know, that making the group isolated is unnecessary in that case and just costs (a bit of) time?
In your situation with image children it doesn't harm. But if you are using vector children, this will force the creation of a pixel clipping mask, which may lower the quality (especially if you are creating PDF files).
bkh hat geschrieben:2) If you move one of the layers in the isolated group around quickly, there are redraw artefacts as well.
After fixing number 1 this one is gone, too.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:When I add a liquify layer, and distort an image, and zoom in and out, colours change. This also happens when zoomed in and when I use the rotate view tool. It seems that it has something to do with the image being cut off by the screen. When I am zoomed out, and the entire image is shown, it works as espected.
Here on Mac OS I can't reproduce the problem. Does that happen with any image or just a few ones?

Martin
ellhel
Mitglied

Beitrag von ellhel »

Beim abrufen einer anderen Dialoganordnung kommt mir PL jetzt langsamer vor.
Entweder bilde ich es mir ein, aber ich könnte schwören das es noch unter 18.53 schneller ging.

Liebe Grüße
Helmut
PhotoLine 21 & Betas, Win-10 Pro 64-bit, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, Dxo Optics Pro 9, Panasonic DMC-G6
"Der Nachteil der Intelligenz besteht darin, dass man ununterbrochen gezwungen ist, dazuzulernen."
George Bernard Shaw
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Paul hat geschrieben:distort/shere using the command key works fine, but the symmetrical distort/shere using shift-command not (to make a trapezium). This is already the case in 18.53. Using shift works OK when in the 'extended' mode (with no command key necessary)
Yes, currently you have to release the command key. Then it works.

I will check that.

Martin
Paul
Mitglied

Beitrag von Paul »

Hi,
One small thing: mirroring a gradient works fine, except for the 'rainbow'-gradients. Mirroring will change it to red only.
Mirror it again and the original gradient reappears. Even after applying it to the object and the reopening the color.
- Paul
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:You know, that making the group isolated is unnecessary in that case and just costs (a bit of) time?
Sure, this was just the simplest example which produced the second effect.
Martin Huber hat geschrieben: But if you are using vector children, this will force the creation of a pixel clipping mask, which may lower the quality (especially if you are creating PDF files).
Of course. Otoh, it's the only way to use a vector line or text outline (and its width) for clipping while keeping it editable. (This is also where this example comes from – just that I deleted the vector lines to keep the example simple.) "Vector Outline" is a really great addition to PL when you need to avoid the intermediate bitmap, but the result is more difficult to edit.

Cheers

Burkhard.
jw2004
Mitglied

Beitrag von jw2004 »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:
Paul hat geschrieben:distort/shere using the command key works fine, but the symmetrical distort/shere using shift-command not (to make a trapezium). This is already the case in 18.53. Using shift works OK when in the 'extended' mode (with no command key necessary)
Yes, currently you have to release the command key. Then it works.

I will check that.

Martin
I have report this about one month ago, in same case, one key assigned two button, for example, when you use some lasso tool, if you press "shift", PL enable or disable "add lasso" mode and "keep ratio" mode sync, it may make misoperation.
PL19 x64 win7 64
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:When I add a liquify layer, and distort an image, and zoom in and out, colours change. This also happens when zoomed in and when I use the rotate view tool. It seems that it has something to do with the image being cut off by the screen. When I am zoomed out, and the entire image is shown, it works as espected.
Here on Mac OS I can't reproduce the problem. Does that happen with any image or just a few ones?

Martin
With every single image I tried this happens.

Steps to reproduce:
1) open an image
2) click with the liquify tool active once on the image (adds the liquify layer)
3) load up the image I attached as a displacement
4) zoom in with the new right-drag zoom tool.

5) When the edges of the image are cut off by the window: happy gradient cycle effect at the edges and at some point in the center.

ALso, when I drag the view with the middle mouse button, parts of the image are not updated correctly.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Noch ein kleines Problem: Ich kann keine Vektorobjekte mit Verläufen als PDF speichern, wenn die Farben des Verlaufs als HSV-Farben angegeben sind. Es kommt die Fehlermeldung "Picture could not be saved". PDF-Optionen: Original-Farbraum, kontinuierliche Transparenz. Beispieldatei im Anhang. Wenn ich die Farben in RGB-Farben umwandle, funktioniert's. Das sollte PL doch automatisch machen, wenn notwendig?

L.G.

Burkhard.
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

P.S. Bei kontinuierlicher Transparenz gibt es dasselbe Problem bei RGB-Farben und Transparenz im Verlauf.

L.G.

Burkhard.
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

… und wenn ich nicht den Verlauf transparent mache, sondern die Ebenenintensität reduziere, wird der Verlauf in ein Bitmap gewandelt. Ist das notwendig, weil nicht in PDF 1.4 realisierbar?

L.G.

Burkhard.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

bkh hat geschrieben:Noch ein kleines Problem: Ich kann keine Vektorobjekte mit Verläufen als PDF speichern, wenn die Farben des Verlaufs als HSV-Farben angegeben sind. Es kommt die Fehlermeldung "Picture could not be saved". PDF-Optionen: Original-Farbraum, kontinuierliche Transparenz. Beispieldatei im Anhang. Wenn ich die Farben in RGB-Farben umwandle, funktioniert's. Das sollte PL doch automatisch machen, wenn notwendig?
Das habe ich repariert.
bkh hat geschrieben:P.S. Bei kontinuierlicher Transparenz gibt es dasselbe Problem bei RGB-Farben und Transparenz im Verlauf.
Das kann ich bei mir nicht nachvollziehen.
bkh hat geschrieben:… und wenn ich nicht den Verlauf transparent mache, sondern die Ebenenintensität reduziere, wird der Verlauf in ein Bitmap gewandelt. Ist das notwendig, weil nicht in PDF 1.4 realisierbar?
Das liegt an einer Besonderheit von gefüllten Vektorebenen mit Umriss: Ist die Ebenenintensität reduziert, wird die Vektorebene automatisch gekapselt ausgegeben, damit der Überlappungsbereich zwischen Füllung und Umriss die gleiche Deckung wie Rest hat.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:Steps to reproduce:
1) open an image
2) click with the liquify tool active once on the image (adds the liquify layer)
3) load up the image I attached as a displacement
That's the important step. Loading/pasting a displacement map doesn't correctly update the liquify layer. I will fix that.

Martin