Neue Testversion 19.40b7

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Herbert123
Mitglied

Re: Req: Center the clicked point when using Magnifier

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

photoken hat geschrieben:When using the Magnifier tool and clicking on a point in an image, I'd like to have the new zoom magnification centered on that clicked point.

The Help states that the clicked position is centered, but that is not what happens.
Right-mouse click and drag up and down with the mouse works for me. Left clicking creates a zoom rectangle. Scroll wheel also centers on the position of the mouse cursor - but I seem to recall that you work with a touchpad?
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Req: Center the clicked point when using Magnifier

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: but I seem to recall that you work with a touchpad?
Yes, so there are some finicky scroll-wheel + click things that are...awkward. :wink:

But the point is that this request is really a problem report -- a LMB click is supposed to center the clicked point in the new zoomed view, but it doesn't. :(
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Herbert123
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 19.40b7

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

The rotation point does not affect scaling, does it? It would be great if Photoline would scale the image relative to the rotation point with a modifier key pressed.
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:The rotation point does not affect scaling, does it? It would be great if Photoline would scale the image relative to the rotation point with a modifier key pressed.
If you use the layer tool for scaling and if a button will do for you: There's a button called "centered" in the tool settings that will do it.
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

franky68 hat geschrieben:If this is going to be a release version, is there any chance to have a fix/workaround for the issue with Win10 and the filedialog?
(http://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4906)
Maybe at least a "reset" button to bring the dialog back to its original size?
A reset button inside PhotoLine is not good, because it will be overwritten by Windows.
I can offer a little program, that resets the dialog size:
www.pl32.de/plbin/PhotoLineSolver.zip
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:The rotation point does not affect scaling, does it? It would be great if Photoline would scale the image relative to the rotation point with a modifier key pressed.
If you use the layer tool for scaling and if a button will do for you: There's a button called "centered" in the tool settings that will do it.
How did I overlook that one? Thanks, Hoogo.
Ashcraaft
Mitglied

Beitrag von Ashcraaft »

Ich glaube, ich habe einen Bug bei den Weichzeichnern gefunden.
Die Vorschau weicht hier stark vom Endergebnis ab (siehe Screenshots)
Bildschirmfoto 2015-09-25 um 10.34.55.jpg
Bildschirmfoto 2015-09-25 um 10.35.05.jpg
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Bitte besuche & teile PhotoLine auf folgenden Seiten:
PhotoLine bei Facebook | YouTube

Danke, Sascha Ballweg
(Photoline-Nutzung: Mac OS-X & Windows 10)
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

Ashcraaft hat geschrieben:Ich glaube, ich habe einen Bug bei den Weichzeichnern gefunden.
Kann ich bestätigen.
Das betrifft auch noch andere Filter (Weicher zum Beispiel) und tritt aber nur auf, wenn man den Filter aus dem Menü ansteuert, über den Ebenendialog ist alles in Ordnung.

Edit: Und es scheint abhängig von einem eventuell vorhandenen Alpha-Kanal zu sein.

P.S.: Betroffen sind dabei die Beta und das stable release.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Ashcraaft hat geschrieben:Ich glaube, ich habe einen Bug bei den Weichzeichnern gefunden.
Ich werde das reparieren.
Eurgail hat geschrieben:(...)Edit: Und es scheint abhängig von einem eventuell vorhandenen Alpha-Kanal zu sein.
Das ist ein guter Hinweis. Ich war schon kurz davor, nach einem Beispiel-PLD zu fragen.

Martin
photoken
Mitglied

Prob: Adobe Illustrator template import

Beitrag von photoken »

Win7 Pro x64 SP1
PL 19.40b7 x64

I downloaded an Illustrator template (AI file) for Avery business cards from the Avery Web site:
http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templa ... 18140aRCRD

PL fails to display the content of this Illustrator template, whether I open the fie with the Open menu item or if I use the GS Import. All I get is a document with a blank page and no layer content.

I can open the AI file in CorelDraw and see that the layer containing the vector objects is "locked" and "non-printing".

(The Photoshop PSD templates from the Avery site open OK in PL.)
Ken
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

The template is not free, so i cannot try it, but generally, PhotoLine does not support AI-files. They can only be opened, if they contain additional PDF informations (has to be configured, when the AI-file is saved); their PDF content can be read by PhotoLine, then. (If the file is not saved with PDF informations you should see a text set by Illustrator at least, that tells you, that you should save with if you want to have possibility to open it as PDF)
You can test an AI-file for PDF informations, if you try to open in in a PDF viewer. If it fails, there are no informations contained.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Eurgail hat geschrieben:The template is not free, so i cannot try it,
The template is free (at least for users in the USA), requiring only logging in as a "Guest" with your name and e-mail address. I can send the zipped file to PL support if the devs can't download it for free....

I suspect the cause of the problem has to do with the vector layer being "locked" and "non-printing", since CDR opens it just fine.
Ken
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

You are right! I just didn't try it that far... now it's downloaded.
And i think you are right: Probably, the frames are not shown (not in PhotoLine and not in PDF viewers), because they are set to non-printing (this option does the same with the PDF export in PhotoLine by the way and it's correct).
But since PhotoLine doesn't support AI-files, i think there will be no direkt way to open the file in PhotoLine. Perhaps you can change the layer configuration in CorelDraw, export the changed tamplate to PDF and then open it in PhotoLine?
And of course you can try to send the file to the developers... :-)

Edit: ...or i do it for you. :-)

P.S.: Is it legal to share this content here?
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Eurgail hat geschrieben: ...
because they are set to non-printing (this option does the same with the PDF export in PhotoLine by the way and it's correct).
Yes, but exporting and opening the files should be two different things. I can accept that a "non-printing" layer would not be exported, but I think that all layers in the document should be imported when the document is opened.
Eurgail hat geschrieben:But since PhotoLine doesn't support AI-files, i think there will be no direkt way to open the file in PhotoLine. Perhaps you can change the layer configuration in CorelDraw, export the changed tamplate to PDF and then open it in PhotoLine?
I've got some other AI files that I created a long time ago that open OK in PL, so that's why I raised the question about these template files. (I don't know it it's worth the effort of altering the AI file in CDR and exporting as a PDF, since the Photoshop PSD templates open OK. It seems like the Avery site has many more templates available in AI format than in PSD format, though....)
Eurgail hat geschrieben:P.S.: Is it legal to share this content here?
I wasn't sure, so I played it safe and just posted the link. :wink:
Ken
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

photoken hat geschrieben:Yes, but exporting and opening the files should be two different things. I can accept that a "non-printing" layer would not be exported, but I think that all layers in the document should be imported when the document is opened.
When Illustrator does not put the "non-printing" information in the PDF part of the AI-file, PhotoLine doesn't know about it...
Illustrator itself (and it seems CorelDraw too) reads the AI information and ignores the PDF.

Generally we have to talk about these files as two files: one "standard" Illustrator file and one print ready PDF, but both combined in one file.

But you are right in another sense, i think: Why does Adobe let Illustrator put print ready informations in AI-files, when there is an extra PDF export option in Illustrator (with option to put AI information in the PDF for re-editing)? In my opinion, for a preview of an AI-file it makes more sense to get the full content. On the other hand, the preview of Adobe Bridge uses the Ai information, not the PDF, probably (doesn't it?). Hm...don't know...

photoken hat geschrieben:I've got some other AI files that I created a long time ago that open OK in PL, so that's why I raised the question about these template files. (I don't know it it's worth the effort of altering the AI file in CDR and exporting as a PDF, since the Photoshop PSD templates open OK. It seems like the Avery site has many more templates available in AI format than in PSD format, though....):
I believe there are no non-printing layers in it, are they? =-O

photoken hat geschrieben:I wasn't sure, so I played it safe and just posted the link. :wink:
Hm... :oops: