"Finger" kein gleichmäßiges verwischen

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Falaffel
Mitglied

"Finger" kein gleichmäßiges verwischen

Beitrag von Falaffel »

Hallo,

wollte gerade mit dem Finger-Werkzeug etwas in einem Bild verwischen. Dabei entstehen immer solche Absätze und kein gleichmäßiges verwischen. Ich habe imm zweiten Screenshot nochmal etwas mehr Struktur vom Bild mitgenommen, damit man es besser sieht.

Bild

Bild

Hier die Einstellungen des Werkzeugs
Bild
Grüße
Robert
bkh
Betatester

Re: "Finger" kein gleichmäßiges verwischen

Beitrag von bkh »

Verwendest du die Version 19.03 oder die aktuelle Beta? Mit der Beta-Version bekomme ich auch ein ganz merkwürdiges Verhalten, aber das gehört eigentlich ins Betatester-Forum. Bei der 19.03 scheint hier alles ok zu sein.

L.G.

Burkhard.
Falaffel
Mitglied

Beitrag von Falaffel »

Ich verwende die Beta, kann das Thema bitte jemand versxhieben?
Grüße
Robert
Falaffel
Mitglied

Beitrag von Falaffel »

Ich werde dann mal auf die 19.03 zurück gehen.
Grüße
Robert
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

The effect is determined by the number of "Steps" defined for the brush:
finger brush settings.jpg
This example was done in PL 19.03 x64 on Win7 Pro x64. The top section was drawn with a step size of 0%, the bottom section with a step size of 20%. Both used the same large, soft brush:
finger tool steps 02.jpg
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Yes, the repeating pattern is because of the step size. But there seems to be another more serious problem in the current beta. Trying to smooth a simple white-to-black transition with a hard round brush and 10% finger tool intensity gives totally different results in PL 19.03 and the current beta, respectively:
PL 19.03.png
PL beta.png
I thought that Falaffel was referring to the latter problem, but maybe I'm wrong.

Cheers

Burkhard.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Falaffel
Mitglied

Beitrag von Falaffel »

bkh hat geschrieben:Yes, the repeating pattern is because of the step size. But there seems to be another more serious problem in the current beta. Trying to smooth a simple white-to-black transition with a hard round brush and 10% finger tool intensity gives totally different results in PL 19.03 and the current beta, respectively:
PL 19.03.png
PL beta.png
I thought that Falaffel was referring to the latter problem, but maybe I'm wrong.

Cheers

Burkhard.
Hy,

the primary problem was the step size, but when rducing it to 0% I saw the next problem, which Burkhard has shown with his screenshots. There seems to be a problem with the fingertool in the actual beta.
I went back zu 19.03, there the tool acts like I expected.
Grüße
Robert
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

bkh hat geschrieben: But there seems to be another more serious problem in the current beta. Trying to smooth a simple white-to-black transition with a hard round brush and 10% finger tool intensity gives totally different results in PL 19.03 and the current beta, respectively
Yes, you are right about that problem. It also occurs in the beta when a very soft brush is used. The behaviour in PL 19.03 is the proper effect, IMO.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

bkh hat geschrieben:Yes, the repeating pattern is because of the step size. But there seems to be another more serious problem in the current beta. Trying to smooth a simple white-to-black transition with a hard round brush and 10% finger tool intensity gives totally different results in PL 19.03 and the current beta, respectively:
Yes, that is the main problem. There were and are a few problems with the painting tools because of internal changes needed for the airbrush supporting blend modes.
The next beta should fix these problems.

Martin