Neue Testversion 19.40b13

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
laienspieler
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 19.40b13

Beitrag von laienspieler »

ono hat geschrieben:
photoken hat geschrieben:Where is that settings entry? I can't find it....
Me neither. I went through all Settings, but no sign of it.
Working -> Special

Arbeit -> Divers
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

JulianZI hat geschrieben:Super, man kann nun mehrere Bilder auf ein Dokument ziehen um mehrere Platzhalter auf einmal zu füllen. Das ist super für alle möglichen Anwendungen! Könnte man dies evtl. noch Seitenübergreifend machen? (Vielleicht mit Nachfrage)
Vielleicht verstehe ich das falsch, aber grundsätzlich ist das seitenübergreifend. Wenn du 5 Seiten mit je einem Platzhalter hast, und auf der ersten Seite 5 Bilder auf den Platzhalter ziehst, werden die Bilder auf alle 5 Seiten verteilt.

Martin
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

laienspieler hat geschrieben:
ono hat geschrieben:
photoken hat geschrieben:Where is that settings entry? I can't find it....
Me neither. I went through all Settings, but no sign of it.
Working -> Special

Arbeit -> Divers
Ah, yes...I was looking for an option with the word "Esc" in it. Thanks!
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:
photoken hat geschrieben:Yes, here on Win7 x64 even just dragging and dropping an image from Windows Explorer onto a PL window that has an open image corrupts the existing open image.
no problem here, can you explain exactly?
  1. Open PL.
  2. Open a PLD image in PL.
  3. Open Windows Explorer.
  4. Drag and drop a PLD file from Windows Explorer onto the PL window.
It's as if PL is trying to add the dragged and dropped image as layers into the already open image.
Zuletzt geändert von photoken am Mi 16 Dez 2015 20:13, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Ken
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Also, with respect to being unable to open additional images in a running instance of PL:
  1. I have PL defined as an external editor in XnView.
  2. In XnView, when viewing a JPG image, I choose "Edit with PhotoLine".
  3. PL opens with the image in its editing window.
  4. Switch back to XnView, and navigate to another JPG image.
  5. Choose "Edit with PhotoLine".
Result:
Nothing happens.
Ken
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

Sowohl in der aktuellen stable als auch Beta ist es so, dass PhotoLine abstürtzt, wenn eine Textebene skaliert wird, deren Pfadtext sich auf eine unsichtbare (transparente Füll- und Linienfarbe oder unsichtbar) Ebene wirkt.

Ich reiche gerne eine Beispieldatei nach. Man bekommt aber auch automatisch eines, wenn man in den Textwerkzeugeinstellungen im letzten Reiter auf "Erweitert" geht und dort eine Form auswählt.
photoken
Mitglied

Prob: Text settings icons hard to read in Black mode

Beitrag von photoken »

Win7 x64 SP1
PL 19.40b13 x64

When the PL interface uses Black mode, the icons in the Text settings panel are difficult to read:
text settings icons.png
text settings icons.png (46.46 KiB) 1979 mal betrachtet
Ken
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Die Arbeit "Farbänderung" passt nicht ganz in den Arbeitsebenen-Dialog (man kommt nicht an das Pulldown-Menü für die Sättigung, zumindest bei OS X 10.11.2):
Hue editor.jpg
Hue editor.jpg (21.83 KiB) 1974 mal betrachtet
Das Hintergrundbild für die Lab-Helligkeit stimmt auch nicht ganz :wink: sollte eigentlich eher so aussehen:
Brightness Lab.jpg
Brightness Lab.jpg (6.37 KiB) 1974 mal betrachtet
L.G.

Burkhard.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Eurgail hat geschrieben:Sowohl in der aktuellen stable als auch Beta ist es so, dass PhotoLine abstürtzt, wenn eine Textebene skaliert wird, deren Pfadtext sich auf eine unsichtbare (transparente Füll- und Linienfarbe oder unsichtbar) Ebene wirkt.
Ja, das ist so, seit Mehrfachselektionen transformiert werden können. Ich sehe mir das an.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

photoken hat geschrieben:Also, with respect to being unable to open additional images in a running instance of PL:
Result:
Nothing happens.
This should work the same as before and doesn't seem to be related to the other open problems mentioned here.

But there is a new feature in B13, that's not mentioned in the feature list: you can now drag layers and files onto the document list and the layers/files will be inserted in the corresponding document. Is that what's happening in your situation?

Martin
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:
photoken hat geschrieben:Also, with respect to being unable to open additional images in a running instance of PL:
Result:
Nothing happens.
This should work the same as before and doesn't seem to be related to the other open problems mentioned here.
OK, but it's not working the same as before. :(
Martin Huber hat geschrieben: But there is a new feature in B13, that's not mentioned in the feature list: you can now drag layers and files onto the document list and the layers/files will be inserted in the corresponding document. Is that what's happening in your situation?
No. The subsequent images are never opened in PL, not in the editing window as a new document, nor in the Document List or the Pages List.
Ken
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

photoken hat geschrieben:
Martin Huber hat geschrieben: But there is a new feature in B13, that's not mentioned in the feature list: you can now drag layers and files onto the document list and the layers/files will be inserted in the corresponding document. Is that what's happening in your situation?
No. The subsequent images are never opened in PL, not in the editing window as a new document, nor in the Document List or the Pages List.
That was my mistake. I quoted from the wrong post. I wanted to reply to:
  1. Open PL.
It's as if PL is trying to add the dragged and dropped image as layers into the already open image.
Martin
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

1. Open PL.
Martin
Yes, then that is what is happening, but I am not dropping the file onto the Document list, I'm dropping it onto the main editing window.

When I drag a file from Windows Explorer onto an open instance of PL, I never want that dragged file to be inserted into an open image. I always want the dragged file to be opened as a new document.
Ken
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

photoken hat geschrieben: No. The subsequent images are never opened in PL, not in the editing window as a new document, nor in the Document List or the Pages List.
  1. Open PL.
Martin
Yes, then that is what is happening, but I am not dropping the file onto the Document list, I'm dropping it onto the main editing window.

When I drag a file from Windows Explorer onto an open instance of PL, I never want that dragged file to be inserted into an open image. I always want the dragged file to be opened as a new document.
Woah, hold your horses! :-)

The expected and standard behaviour has always been:
- double-click to open a file
- drag a file in an open document to place as a layer
- drag a file on the window header to open a file
- drag a file into an empty Photoline window (no docs open), and that file is opened.

The browser(s) in Photoline work the same. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign also work that way. It always worked like that. I expect to insert new layers when I drop content into a document window.

I would strongly suggest to keep the current behaviour, which is in line with the "industry standards". Double-click to open a file, and drag into a document window to insert as a layer.

When dropping a file into the document window in Krita it will display a menu with choices: insert as layer, open in new document, Insert Many Layers, and Open Many Documents (and Cancel). Perhaps that would be an alternate solution, but it does slow down operation.

Btw, the new "drop document in documents panel to insert a layer" is rather inconsistent: why would the documents panel do that instead of opening a file as a new document? Makes no sense! Instead, dropping a document on the layers panel ought to insert that document (or documents) as a new layer (or new layers), and dropping a file on the documents panel should open it as a new document in Photoline.

I
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: - drag a file in an open document to place as a layer
- drag a file on the window header to open a file
Eh...OK, as long as there's a choice, depending on which area of the PL window the file is dropped; but having to hit the window header is kind of fussy....

The problem is most severe when dropping a multi-layered PLD file. No way I want all the layers imported, so dragging and dropping will require excellent marksmanship. :(
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:Btw, the new "drop document in documents panel to insert a layer" is rather inconsistent: why would the documents panel do that instead of opening a file as a new document? Makes no sense! Instead, dropping a document on the layers panel ought to insert that document (or documents) as a new layer (or new layers), and dropping a file on the documents panel should open it as a new document in Photoline.
Yep, that makes sense to me.
Ken
Antworten