Neue Testversion 19.40b18

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Neue Testversion 19.40b18

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Hallo,

es gibt wieder eine neue Testversion 19.40b18.

Windows:
http://www.pl32.com/beta/pl1940b18.zip

Mac OS:
http://www.pl32.com/beta/plx1940b18.zip

Neues:
letzte Bugfixes, wir werden die Version 19.50 noch diese Woche releasen.
photoken
Mitglied

Fixed: Pasting into Pattern List

Beitrag von photoken »

The problem with PL crashing when a vector pattern is pasted into the Pattern List:
http://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.ph ... 169#p38683
has been fixed. Thanks!
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
photoken
Mitglied

Fixed: Vector line as pattern

Beitrag von photoken »

The problem with a vector line pattern behaving erratically when the pattern is rotated:
http://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.ph ... =30#p38732
seems to have been fixed.

But, the vector fill pattern is sensitive to the height of the fill:
vector line pattern 02 ss1.jpg
vector line pattern 02 ss2.jpg
The second screenshot shows a noticeable blurring of the edges of the pattern.
(The vertical line in the document was copied and pasted into the Pattern List to create the fill.)

This zip file contains the PLD file and the vector fill pattern used:
Vector line pattern 02.zip
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Zuletzt geändert von photoken am Mi 14 Sep 2016 08:56, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Ken
Herbert123
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 19.40b18

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Thanks, HDR and EXR works now. The intensity values also seem to be correctly indicated now.

Martin, were you able to figure out what was happening with the EXR library? Is it full float now? (I think it is?)
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:Martin, were you able to figure out what was happening with the EXR library? Is it full float now? (I think it is?)
sorry, but the problem was on PhotoLines site, so I didn't check the OpenEXR library. I don't really know what is going on inside the library.
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:Martin, were you able to figure out what was happening with the EXR library? Is it full float now? (I think it is?)
sorry, but the problem was on PhotoLines site, so I didn't check the OpenEXR library. I don't really know what is going on inside the library.
Well, the values seem to be correct now. When I open a full float in Photoshop, only the half float values are read - anything beyond half float is clipped (this is a known issue).

When I do the same in Photoline, the values are not clipped. I do get a max value in the render.exr window area?

What I wonder about, is the number display: the larger numbers do not fit. It would be nice if the color picker would accommodate longer numbers, or perhaps, as was suggested before, the scientific notation is used.

Anyway, thank you very much for the quick improvements. Much appreciated.
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Layer search works again! Thanks!
arnold_s
Mitglied

Beitrag von arnold_s »

Ich habe erfreut festgestellt, dass Zielfarbenauswahl mit CTRL bzw. CMD zumindest für Schwarz und Weiß
jetzt möglich ist und (im Gegensatz zur 19.03 Win) auf unserem Mac mit der Beta zu funktionieren scheint.

Super.

Allerdings ist eine wichtige Sache noch nicht bedacht. Das ist eine Einstellung, die man im Allgemeinen selten ändert
(z.B. 1* auf 20,20,20 und 245,245,245 fuer Schwarz- und Weiß-Zielfarbe und das will man ja nicht jedesmal eintippen)
Darum wäre es super, wenn das System sich den letzten Wert merken würde.
Super wären Einträge für die zwei bzw. drei Farbwerte in den zentralen Einstellungen, die beim lokalen Verändern der Zielfarben
jeweils geändert würden und initial die Werte 0,0,0 und 255,255,255 haben, einfach merken ist aber schonmal ein Anfang ;-)
Onkel Hatti
Mitglied

Beitrag von Onkel Hatti »

Windows 10 64Bit

Bei Auswahl eines Bitmap-Pinsels wird
a) der Regler für den inneren Radius daktiviert
b) die Intensitätskurve ausgeblendet.
Dies betrifft den Pinseleditor, wie den Pinseleditor aus Ansicht-Listen-Pinseleditor.
Wenn nun wieder ein normaler Pinsel gewählt wird, so sollen a) und b) wieder rückgängig gemacht werden.
Dies war in der Version 19.40b17 jedoch nur für den Pinseleditor wirksam, nicht für den aus Ansicht-Listen-Pinseleditor.
Dies wurde für a) in der Version 19.40b18 behoben, b) jedoch bleibt weiterhin ausgeblendet.

Hatti
photoken
Mitglied

Prob: Vector pattern does not maintain alignment

Beitrag von photoken »

Win7 Pro x64 SP1
PL 19.40b18 x64

When "Align Pattern" is selected for a vector shape containing a vector fill pattern, the pattern's alignment within the shape changes.

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Apply a vector fill pattern to a vector shape.
  2. Use the Layer tool to move the vector shape so the pattern is aligned within the shape:
    vector shape pattern ss1.jpg
  3. Apply the "Align Pattern" option in the Layer Properties for the shape layer:
Result:
The vector fill pattern changes its alignment with respect to the shape:
vector shape pattern ss2.jpg
The vector fill was created by copying the circle in the document to the Pattern List.

This zip file contains both the sample PLD file and the vector fill pattern:
vector shape pattern 01.zip
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Ken
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

When "Align Pattern" is selected for a vector shape containing a vector fill pattern, the pattern's alignment within the shape changes.
That has always been the case. First turn on "align pattern" before you adjust the pattern if you wish to move the object later and keep the pattern position.

But it is probably better for the workflow if they are made to match - I have made the mistake of forgetting to check "align pattern", then change the position of the pattern, only to find I had to do it a second time.
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

Onkel Hatti hat geschrieben:Dies wurde für a) in der Version 19.40b18 behoben, b) jedoch bleibt weiterhin ausgeblendet.
Bei mir geht das beides problemlos unter Windows 7. Vielleicht mal mit zurückgesetzten Einstellungen probieren?
photoken hat geschrieben: When "Align Pattern" is selected for a vector shape containing a vector fill pattern, the pattern's alignment within the shape changes.
In my opinion this makes sense because "align pattern" changes the reference point from the layer to the document (or something similar). All patterns work that way. But to be honest: When I watched it the first time (years ago), i was wondering, too. :-)
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:
That has always been the case. First turn on "align pattern" before you adjust the pattern if you wish to move the object later and keep the pattern position.
Except that in PL 19.03, there is no way to align the pattern within the shape and keep that alignment when the shape is moved.

If the new vector fill and widgets are implemented in the next public release of PL, then it's somewhat of a moot point.
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:But it is probably better for the workflow if they are made to match - I have made the mistake of forgetting to check "align pattern", then change the position of the pattern, only to find I had to do it a second time.
Yes, I think it would be much better to have that consistency.
Eurgail hat geschrieben:But to be honest: When I watched it the first time (years ago), i was wondering, too. :-)
Yes, it's consistency that I'm looking for.
Ken
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

photoken hat geschrieben:Except that in PL 19.03, there is no way to align the pattern within the shape and keep that alignment when the shape is moved.
Of course. At the same position as now: in the layer dialog.
photoken hat geschrieben:Yes, it's consistency that I'm looking for.
Yes, I understand, but if you watch the behavior of the layer effects (and change the reference from layer to group to page), the current way is technically consistent, isn't it?
But you are right, too. I'm really torn here. :-)

Something completely different:
There is a problem, when exporting distorted layers with the special type of layer effects, that doesn't render in the basis layer, into PDF. (Only in the beta, see attachement)

P.S.: Only concerned to vector layers.
Onkel Hatti
Mitglied

Beitrag von Onkel Hatti »

Eurgail hat geschrieben:
Onkel Hatti hat geschrieben:Dies wurde für a) in der Version 19.40b18 behoben, b) jedoch bleibt weiterhin ausgeblendet.
Bei mir geht das beides problemlos unter Windows 7. Vielleicht mal mit zurückgesetzten Einstellungen probieren?
Wie setze ich die Einstellungen zurück? Ich habs grad noch mal probiert - geht nicht.

Was ich tue:
Ich öffne den Pinseleditor mit ALT+STRG+UMSCHALT+E
Ich öffne ein Bild.
Voreingestellter Pinsel: irgendein normaler. Im Pinseleditor wird die Kurve angezeigt und der innere Radiusregler ist aktiviert.
Jetzt ein Bitmap Pinsel wählen.
Im Pinseleditor verschwindet die Kurve und der innere Radius Regler wird inaktiv.
Nun wieder einen normalen Pinsel wählen.
Der innere Radius Regler wird wieder aktiv, die Kurve erscheint jedoch nicht.
Das passiert nur bei dem Pinseleditor, der über ALT+STRG+UMSCHALT+E sichtbar wird. Es gibt ja noch einen zweiten Pinseleditor, der erscheint, wenn man zweimal auf den Pinsel klickt. Der funktioniert wie gewünscht, ist allerdings (teil)modal, d.h. man kann nicht malen, solange der Pinseleditor geöffnet ist.

Gruß
Hatti