Neue Testversion 19.90b1

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 19.90b1

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:It would be nice if we could layer guide systems, like in other design software, preferably with an option to change the colours. With master page support! ;-)
I wouldn't mind being able to set the colour for specific guidelines....
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Small feature request.

One thing I very much miss is a "Repeat last transform" with an optional duplicate function in which the number of duplicates can be controlled.

Most design applications offer such a command.

In Illustrator it is called "transform again".

Also, it would be handy if Photoline would display the distance between the selected object that is being dragged, and the closest objects.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:
One thing I very much miss is a "Repeat last transform" with an optional duplicate function in which the number of duplicates can be controlled.
Oh yeah.

I like the way that CorelDraw implements that feature by using a Transformation panel:
transform panel.png
transform panel.png (14.29 KiB) 2022 mal betrachtet
The buttons across the top are for:
  • Position
  • Rotation
  • Scale & Mirror
  • Size
  • Skew
It's very quick and easy to create a cascaded series of shapes with precision. The result of the options that are used is previewed "live" in the main editing window.
Ken
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

photoken hat geschrieben:I like the way that CorelDraw implements that feature by using a Transformation panel:
transform panel.png
Looks very much like "Create Animation …" in PL (except that PL can't skew). Maybe creating animations isn't the only use of this panel …

Cheers

Burkhard.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

bkh hat geschrieben:
Looks very much like "Create Animation …" in PL (except that PL can't skew). Maybe creating animations isn't the only use of this panel …
That's a very interesting function -- I never bothered to look at it since "animation" isn't something that interests me. Thanks for pointing it out. I think that with a few tweaks:
  • The positioning diagram should also be available for the "Scale" and "Rotate" options, and not just for the "Move" option.
  • The distance amount needs to have vertical and horizontal values as well as measurements, as in CorelDraw, and not only a percentage.
  • "Live" preview in the main editing window of the result.
it could very well become the equivalent of that CorelDraw transformation panel. :)
Ken
photoken
Mitglied

Dynamic Animation dialog in Black mode on high-res display

Beitrag von photoken »

In the Dynamic Animation dialog:
dynamic animation dialog.png
dynamic animation dialog.png (31.01 KiB) 2006 mal betrachtet
the "Play" button and the timing numbers are impossible to see in Black mode, and the progress slider is difficult to access.
Ken
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

photoken hat geschrieben: it could very well become the equivalent of that CorelDraw transformation panel. :)
Hmm, interesting dialog. It's a bit clunky, and needs more contol over positioning, just as you say.

Ideally we would have some kind of non-destructive array generator - perhaps as a layer, which would be stackable as well!
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:Ideally we would have some kind of non-destructive array generator - perhaps as a layer, which would be stackable as well!
That animation thingy does that :) -- on the "General" tab, choose the "Group" option.
Ken
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Das Histogramm-Panel zeigt (in der erweiterten Ansicht) z.T. falsche Werte an:

- bei einer einheitlich weißen RGB-Ebene ist die (Standard-)abweichung 255,33, bei einer 50 % grauen Ebene ist er bei ≈ 128. (Möglicherweise habt ihr vergessen, von Mittelwert der Quadrate das Quadrat des Mittelwertes zu subtrahieren?)

Bei großen Bildern (z. B. 2000 x 3000 Pixel, der genaue Wert scheint keine Rolle zu spielen) und mehreren Ebenen (z. B. zwei leere weiße RGB-Ebenen) kommen bei Quelle: alle Ebenen nur noch Phantasiewerte für Mittelwert und Standardabweichung heraus, vielleicht ein Überlauf?

L.G.

Burkhard.
maxwell
Mitglied

Beitrag von maxwell »

Es wäre schön, wenn man eine Datei auch als Platzhalter öffnen könnte!
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

maxwell hat geschrieben:Es wäre schön, wenn man eine Datei auch als Platzhalter öffnen könnte!
Das verstehe ich nicht.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

bkh hat geschrieben:Das Histogramm-Panel zeigt (in der erweiterten Ansicht) z.T. falsche Werte an: Bei großen Bildern (z. B. 2000 x 3000 Pixel, der genaue Wert scheint keine Rolle zu spielen) und mehreren Ebenen (z. B. zwei leere weiße RGB-Ebenen) kommen bei Quelle: alle Ebenen nur noch Phantasiewerte für Mittelwert und Standardabweichung heraus, vielleicht ein Überlauf?
Das ist leider in der 19.90b2 noch nicht repariert, aber ich sehe es mir noch an.

Martin
maxwell
Mitglied

Beitrag von maxwell »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:
maxwell hat geschrieben:Es wäre schön, wenn man eine Datei auch als Platzhalter öffnen könnte!
Das verstehe ich nicht.

Martin
Wenn man im Datei Menü die Möglichkeit hätte eine Datei zu öffnen, die direkt eine Platzhalterebene wird, kann man via Arbeitsebenen und Transformationen das Bild anschließend nicht destruktiv anpassen. Diese Rezeptdatei kann mit wenig Platzbedarf abgespeichert werden. Andere Bilder, die unter gleichen Bedingungen aufgenommen wurden, können dann später mit der Rezeptdatei durch Ersetzen des Platzhalters angepasst werden. Die Rezeptdatei entspricht dann einer Sidecardatei ähnlich Lightroom. Dies kann zwar auch via "Ebene in Platzhalter wandeln" gemacht werden, die vorgeschlagene Prozedur scheint mir allerdings einfacher. Die Platzhalter-Ebene würde ähnlich "Smartobjekt öffnen" unter Photoshop genutzt werden können, was Umsteigern helfen würde.

Grüße Josef
wmjordan
Mitglied

Re: Document list tabs look great!

Beitrag von wmjordan »

photoken hat geschrieben:Thanks for implementing the full filename in the Document List when used as a tabbed panel. The full filename is now displayed on my high-resolution display:
document tabs.png
This makes working with multiple open documents very practical. Thanks again! :D
I did not realize that the document list could be shrunk to this shape.
Could it be more efficient if a small icon is placed at the left side of the document name, which shows the content of the corresponding document?
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Document list tabs look great!

Beitrag von photoken »

wmjordan hat geschrieben:Could it be more efficient if a small icon is placed at the left side of the document name, which shows the content of the corresponding document?
I would not like to have any more items added to the document tab. That would make the tab cluttered, confusing and distracting.

However, what would you think of an option to turn on the content display as a "tooltip" when the mouse is hovered over the tab? :wink:
Ken
Antworten