Grouping Shortcut?

Answers to frequently asked questions about PhotoLine
iABecca
Mitglied

Grouping Shortcut?

Beitrag von iABecca »

Is there a way to create a grouping keyboard shortcut?
Becca B
Hoogo
Betatester

Re: Grouping Shortcut?

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Shortcuts are already there.
You find the entries in "Layer > Management..."
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

I don't think that there are default shortcuts for grouping/ungrouping. But you can define your own keyboard shortcuts (or re-define existing ones): open Preferences -> Usage -> Keyboard Layout, navigate to the menu command in the middle pane (Layer -> Management), define your preferred keyboard combination, and press "Assign".

Hoogo, maybe you defined your own keyboard shortcuts?

Cheers

Burkhard.
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

I believe the default is <ctrl><shift><insert> to group? I changed it to the "standard" <ctrl><G> (which is assigned to "find next" in Photoline.

Ungrouping is <ctrl><shift><del>. I changed that one to <ctrl><shift><G>.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:I believe the default is <ctrl><shift><insert> to group? I changed it to the "standard" <ctrl><G> (which is assigned to "find next" in Photoline. Ungrouping is <ctrl><shift><del>. I changed that one to <ctrl><shift><G>.
These are just the keys that I also have. Maybe I created them one day...
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:These are just the keys that I also have. Maybe I created them one day...
You were right – it's the default, apparently. I can see it in the preferences panel, but it doesn't show in the OS X menu, probably because there is no <Insert> key. For some reason, the <delete> key combo doesn't show in the menu, either, but it seems to work.

Sorry for the confusion.

Burkhard.