Neue Testversion 19.90b1

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
wmjordan
Mitglied

Re: Document list tabs look great!

Beitrag von wmjordan »

photoken hat geschrieben:
wmjordan hat geschrieben:Could it be more efficient if a small icon is placed at the left side of the document name, which shows the content of the corresponding document?
I would not like to have any more items added to the document tab. That would make the tab cluttered, confusing and distracting.

However, what would you think of an option to turn on the content display as a "tooltip" when the mouse is hovered over the tab? :wink:
You concern makes sense.
PL has function to extract the major color of a document. Could it be helpful if that single color was used to be a 16*16 icon on the left side of the document name?
So you can at a glance spot out which document you are working with by the major color.
For instance, there are 3 documents, one is mostly black, the second one mostly green, and the third one mostly dark green. At the left side of the first document name, a black square box will be draw, and at the left side of the second one, a green square box, and the third one, a dark green box. You can tell which one is which in one second by the color now.
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Document list tabs look great!

Beitrag von photoken »

wmjordan hat geschrieben:Could it be helpful if that single color was used to be a 16*16 icon on the left side of the document name?
Absolutely not. As I explained, I don't want anything else on the document tab except for the name.

Currently, PL does an excellent job of keeping the tab uncluttered -- even the "X" close icon is not displayed until the cursor is hovered over the tab. This is great! :D

Having an option to display (or not display) a thumbnail of the document as a "tooltip" when the cursor is hovered over the tab would fit in nicely with the current behaviour.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Hoogo
Betatester

Re: Neue Testversion 19.90b1

Beitrag von Hoogo »

I've just got the 19.90B1 at hand. Seems bar code "Code 39 extended" and "Code 93" have the same output. Seems wrong to me.
I used 92339690 as number.
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

ich hab zwar jetzt die alte Beta nicht ausprobiert, in der aktuellen sehe ich hier durchaus Unterschiede.
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Die B4 macht es genau so wie die B1.
Code39 extended benutzt meines Wissens nach die gleichen Strichcodes wie Code39, aber halt mit anderen Zuordnungen u.U. mehreren Codes für 1 Zeichen. Hier ist aber was mit 3 Strichbreiten in den weißen Feldern zu sehen, das ist nicht Code39

Wenn ich nach dem Erzeugen des Barcodes Code39 extended den nächsten Barcode generieren will, dann springt das Dropdown auch auf Code93. Ich vermute, dass da einfach was beim Auslesen des Dropdowns falsch läuft.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:Wenn ich nach dem Erzeugen des Barcodes Code39 extended den nächsten Barcode generieren will, dann springt das Dropdown auch auf Code93. Ich vermute, dass da einfach was beim Auslesen des Dropdowns falsch läuft.
ich habe im Moment keinen Schimmer, wie die Barcodes genau funktionieren, da müsste ich mich erst nochmal einarbeiten. Laut Code ist aber C39 Extended gleich C93, daher auch deine Beobachtung.