Neue Testversion 19.90b8

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Eurgail
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 19.90b8

Beitrag von Eurgail »

Thanks for the information!
I experienced similar problems with other applications using Ghostscript. So the problem is somewhere in my system... :roll:
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

bkh hat geschrieben:Just noticed that the "Fit to Selected" feature (...) seems not to work when no scrollbar is visible (...)
I will fix that.
photoken hat geschrieben:This might be related to the problem I've been reporting about the Magnifier tool: When clicking with the tool, the clicked point is not centered in the zoomed image editing window (as described in the Help).
It might be related, but when zooming there are situations where it isn't possible to center die clicked location. If there are no scrollbars or the document parts outside the document window are too small, then PhotoLine just doesn't have enough space to scroll the document appropriately.

Martin
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

Betrifft nur die aktuelle Beta: An externe Programme werden immer die Dokumentpfade geschickt, unabhängig von der ausgewählten Option.
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Hi all,

I just noticed that the new Exposure adjustment layer clips the 32 bit layer to 8 bit. I think this Exposure should work in 32 bit.

Cheers,
Juan
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Eurgail hat geschrieben:Betrifft nur die aktuelle Beta: An externe Programme werden immer die Dokumentpfade geschickt, unabhängig von der ausgewählten Option.
Ich kann das zwar momentan hier nur unter Mac OS testen, aber da tritt das Problem nicht auf. Was sind deine Einstellungen ("Aktive Ebene bearbeiten", ...)? Was ist das eingestellte Dateiformat? Was für einen Typ hat die aktive Ebene?

Martin
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

Jupp genau: Aktive Ebene bearbeiten. Ausgangspunkt ist eine in ein PDF eingebettetes Jpeg, bei mir trat das aber auch mit einem Bild das in ein neues Dokument eingebettet war auf. Und das eingestellte Dateiformat ist PNG, das macht aber keinen Unterschied.
Wichtig ist dabei immer nur, dass dem auch ein Dokument in Dateiform zugrunde liegt.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: (...)
but when zooming there are situations where it isn't possible to center die clicked location. If there are no scrollbars or the document parts outside the document window are too small, then PhotoLine just doesn't have enough space to scroll the document appropriately.
I understand, but the problem occurs after clicking multiple times to zoom in. There are then scrollbars; and there is ample room to center the clicked point -- I can manually move the image so that the point is centered.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
photoken
Mitglied

NotProb: New word not added to user's system "default.dic"

Beitrag von photoken »

Win10 Pro x64
PL 19.90b8 x64

When typing a word in PL, I can choose "Add to User Dictionary". Then the word is not highlighted as misspelled, and it appears in the PL Options...Working...Spell Check User Dictionary.

So far, so good.

However, if I mistype that added word, the added word never appears in the list of suggestions.

For example, I add the phony English word "trest". If I type "trest", it is not highlighted as misspelled. When I type "tresst", that is highlighted as misspelled, but "trest" never appears in the list of suggestions.

The problem seems to be that the word is never added to the user's spelling dictionary at:
\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Spelling\en-US\default.dic

If I manually edit that default.dic file to add "trest", then in PL "trest" appears as one of the suggestions if I type "tresst".
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.