Neue Testversion 19.90b9

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Neue Testversion 19.90b9

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Hallo,

es gibt wieder eine neue Testversion 19.90b9.

Windows:
http://www.pl32.com/beta/pl1990b9.zip

Mac OS:
http://www.pl32.com/beta/plx1990b9.zip

Neues:
  • ColorLookup: Lädt jetzt 3dl, cub und cube aus einem Verzeichnis "ColorLookup" im Defaults-Verzeichnis
  • "Farben angleichen" überarbeitet
  • diverse Kleinigkeiten
Wir bereiten jetzt die Version 20 vor und werden daher keine neuen Funktionen mehr einbauen. Falls noch Fehler festgestellt werden bitte melden.
Eurgail
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 19.90b9

Beitrag von Eurgail »

Das ist schön. :-)
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

I thought the slowdown with non-proportionally scaled vector fills was resolved, but that does not seem to be the case/

Please test the pld file I attached: a simple three shape document, and on my system Photoline slows down to 2 frames per second when moving an object.

http://estructor.altervista.org/slowdown.pld
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
photoken
Mitglied

Fixed: Match Colors only applied within lasso

Beitrag von photoken »

Win10 x64
PL 19.90b9 x64

If I deselect "Use Mask" in the Match Colors and apply it directly to the layer, the colour match is only applied within the lasso.

The Match Colors dialog correctly shows what should happen:
CM direct no mask.jpg
CM direct use mask.jpg
but the result is always applied within the lasso only.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Zuletzt geändert von photoken am Do 06 Okt 2016 00:59, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
photoken
Mitglied

Req: Color Match adjustment layer without mask

Beitrag von photoken »

Win10 x64
PL 19.90b9 x64

When I apply a Color Match as an adjustment layer, and deselect "Use Mask", the adjustment layer still contains the layer mask:
CM layer current.png
which makes it difficult to create a custom mask for the adjustment layer.

It would be better if the adjustment layer simply had no mask:
CM layer proposed.png
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Ken
photoken
Mitglied

Prob: Color Match "Use Mask" option not available

Beitrag von photoken »

Win10 x64
PL19.90b9 x64

When using the Layers panel "New Adjustment Layer" icon to create a Color Match adjustment layer, the "Use Mask" option is not shown in the dialog.
Ken
photoken
Mitglied

Problems fixed -- Thanks!

Beitrag von photoken »

The Color Match dialog's Reset button now does not cause distorted colours:
http://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.ph ... %3A#p40237

The text problem in the layer attributes panel for a RAW image placeholder:
http://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.ph ... %3A#p39857
has been fixed.

The information in the panel looks good now. :)
Ken
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:I thought the slowdown with non-proportionally scaled vector fills was resolved, but that does not seem to be the case
If I move any of the objects horizontally or vertically, the movement is completely smooth.

If I move any of the objects at a 45deg angle, the movement is usually smooth but sometimes there are slight delays during the move.

If I move any of the objects in a random pattern, the movement is again usually smooth with random slight delays at times.
Ken
photoken
Mitglied

Font Overview total -- Nice!

Beitrag von photoken »

Thanks for including the total number of fonts at the end of a Font Overview document. It's a nice piece of information to have. :D
Ken
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

Ich habe unter Windows weiterhin das Problem, dass grundsätzlich das gesamte Dokument an ein externes Programm geschickt wird.
Ausserdem habe ich festgestellt, dass das entgegen meiner vorherigen Aussage auch auf ungespeicherte Dokumente zutrifft.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:I thought the slowdown with non-proportionally scaled vector fills was resolved, but that does not seem to be the case/

Please test the pld file I attached: a simple three shape document, and on my system Photoline slows down to 2 frames per second when moving an object.]
I can't reproduce these slow downs. I moved one object and all of them at once.

Is this problem dependant of the zoom factor? Or of any opened dialogs? Or of any of the options in the "View" menu?

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Prob: Match Colors only applied within lasso

photoken hat geschrieben:If I deselect "Use Mask" in the Match Colors and apply it directly to the layer, the colour match is only applied within the lasso.
When I think about it, I probably never applied Match Colors directly to a layer.

I will fix that.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Req: Color Match adjustment layer without mask

photoken hat geschrieben:When I apply a Color Match as an adjustment layer, and deselect "Use Mask", the adjustment layer still contains the layer mask:
(...)
which makes it difficult to create a custom mask for the adjustment layer.

It would be better if the adjustment layer simply had no mask:
(...)
In my opinion it is very important to keep the mask, because otherwise recalculating the destination colors later (the "Destination from Selection only" option) will give a different result and you will have no way to go back to your initial settings.

Martin
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Req: Color Match adjustment layer without mask

Beitrag von photoken »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: In my opinion it is very important to keep the mask, because otherwise recalculating the destination colors later (the "Destination from Selection only" option) will give a different result and you will have no way to go back to your initial settings.
If I correctly understand what you're saying, that should not be a problem since my request would keep the original lasso present on the image.
Ken
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:I thought the slowdown with non-proportionally scaled vector fills was resolved, but that does not seem to be the case/

Please test the pld file I attached: a simple three shape document, and on my system Photoline slows down to 2 frames per second when moving an object.]
I can't reproduce these slow downs. I moved one object and all of them at once.

Is this problem dependant of the zoom factor? Or of any opened dialogs? Or of any of the options in the "View" menu?

Martin
I just discovered that when I re-open the file, the issue goes away.

BUT! Select one of the shapes, and switch to the edit vector points tool. Then grab either the right or bottom scaling and non-proportionally scale the pattern.

Result: immediate slowdown.

When I save the file, and re-open, the slowdown goes away. This slowdown only occurs when the vector pattern is scaled non-proportionally.

And this behaviour also explains why I initially thought that the problem was resolved in the previous version: I opened the file, and did not bother to change the pattern scale non-proportionally.

*edit* I think there might be a loop in the code that is not stopped after scaling the pattern this way.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait