Neue Testversion 19.90b9

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Req: Color Match adjustment layer without mask

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

photoken hat geschrieben:
Martin Huber hat geschrieben: In my opinion it is very important to keep the mask, because otherwise recalculating the destination colors later (the "Destination from Selection only" option) will give a different result and you will have no way to go back to your initial settings.
If I correctly understand what you're saying, that should not be a problem since my request would keep the original lasso present on the image.
Two things:
- A lasso is a temporary thing. At least I usually don't keep a lasso for a longer period of time. I create one for a specific task, use it and get rid of it.
- Adjustment layers don't care for lassos. They have their own mask.

Martin
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Req: Color Match adjustment layer without mask

Beitrag von photoken »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Two things:
- A lasso is a temporary thing. At least I usually don't keep a lasso for a longer period of time. I create one for a specific task, use it and get rid of it.
- Adjustment layers don't care for lassos. They have their own mask.
How about this, as a compromise: Create the mask for the Match Colors adjustment layer as a child layer:
CM mask proposal.png
When "Use Mask" is deselected in the CM dialog, the child layer mask is simply created as "Invisible".

With that organization of layers, I can quickly and easily create a new empty mask (as a child) for the Match Colors layer to customize the application of the colours.

By changing the visibility of the mask(s), recalculating the destination colours can be accommodated.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Neue Testversion 19.90b9

Eurgail hat geschrieben:Ich habe unter Windows weiterhin das Problem, dass grundsätzlich das gesamte Dokument an ein externes Programm geschickt wird.
Ja, wir können das Problem nun nachvollziehen und werden es reparieren.

Martin
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:Ja, wir können das Problem nun nachvollziehen
Super; dachte schon ich sehe Gespenster. :shock:
Falaffel
Mitglied

Beitrag von Falaffel »

Habe heute in ein Bild eine Platzhalterebene eingefügt und dann lange gesucht, wie ich dieser Ebene ein anderes Bild zuweisen kann. Bin dann in den Ebenenattributen fündig geworden (siehe Screenshot).

- Ist dies die einzige Möglichkeit um einer Platzhalterebene eine BIld zuzuweisen?
- Dies ist nur schwer zu erkennen, wenn man überhaupt den Dialog mit den Attributen aktiv hat, und dann nur mit einem Doppelklick zu aktivieren
- Wär es möglich dort eine Art "Öffnen ..." etc. einzufügen, damit man das besser sieht und man mit einem Klick den "Öffnen-Dialog" aktivieren kann?
- Zuerst hätte ich danach im Kontextmenü der Platzhalterebene gesucht. Wäre es möglich auch dort diese Funktion einzubinden?

Bild
Grüße
Robert
photoken
Mitglied

Match Colors name in main menu (English)

Beitrag von photoken »

There is an inconsistency with the (English) names of the "Match Colors" function:
In the main menu, the function is named Tool...Color...Color Match.

In all other places, including the dialog windows, the name is "Match Colors".
Ken
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

Zwei Sachen bezüglich Linien mit variabler Breite:

- Beim Export in PDF oder SVG wird die variable Breite bei Text nicht berücksichtigt.
- Beim Export in PDF/SVG oder wenn man den Umriss bildet, ist das Ergebnis bei Rundungen oft sehr kantig. Lässt sich das kurviger gestalten?

Eine Beispieldatei ist angehängt.

P.S.: Habe eben gemerkt, dass Punkt zwei auch bei fester Breite zutrifft, nur beim Export nicht passiert, da hier die Linie nicht in eine Fläche konvertiert werden muss. Also letztlich liegt es wohl daran, wie der Umriss gebildet wird.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Eurgail hat geschrieben:(...) ist das Ergebnis bei Rundungen oft sehr kantig. (...)
I noticed a similar problem when the vector outline becomes exceedingly thin -- <0.1px.

This is a sample of a single-weight vector outline viewed at 65,000%:
vector shape with line.png
The above image is of the underside of the left horizontal in the capital T. I typed the text using Adobe Caslon Pro Bold at 36px, then converted the text layer to a vector layer. Then I applied a vector line of 0.04px to the shape.

The vector outline is composed of straight line segments that do not perfectly follow the edge of the vector shape.

The PLD file:
Vector shape with outline.zip
Ken
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:BUT! Select one of the shapes, and switch to the edit vector points tool. Then grab either the right or bottom scaling and non-proportionally scale the pattern.
Non-proportional scaling of vector layers with patterns relative to the layer will probably always be a bit slow with complex patterns. For performance reasons PhotoLine is caching the pattern, and if the ratio of horizontal to vertical scaling changes, PhotoLine will have to rebuild the cache. Therefore patterns should always be built as efficient as possible (e.g. don't use fully transparent background images).
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:Result: immediate slowdown.

When I save the file, and re-open, the slowdown goes away. This slowdown only occurs when the vector pattern is scaled non-proportionally.
Yes, in that situation the cache is currently rebuilt on every redraw, but I think that i have found a fix for that now. It should be faster in the next version.

Martin
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

What happened to the zoom in function in this new version? I used to be able to precisely zoom into a particular spot by placing the mouse cursor in that spot, and then use the scroll wheel, but now the entire view jumps to the center, and it is completely uncontrollable.

Definitely a change for the worse. Does this have something to do with the zoom bug that was mentioned a month ago?
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Bug:

Create a new image. Deselect the image layer. Switch to the line tool, and draw a line.

Result: the line is put below the image, resulting in strange behaviour.

Expected: the line layer is inserted above the image layer.

This also happens when the two other line tools (curve creation and freehand curve drawing) are used. WIth the curve creation tool the canvas is reduced to one single pixel :-P
This bug made me laugh out loud - it's a funny bug!
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Hier eine kleine Testdatei, um das Problem aus http://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.ph ... 373#p40370 zu reproduzieren. Die Ebenenmaske wird beim Speichern als JPEG, PNG, TIFF, … nicht beachtet (Proof-Knopf reicht zum Testen aus). Bei PL 19.51 tritt das Problem nicht auf.

L.G.

Burkhard.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

photoken hat geschrieben:
Eurgail hat geschrieben:(...) ist das Ergebnis bei Rundungen oft sehr kantig. (...)
I noticed a similar problem when the vector outline becomes exceedingly thin -- <0.1px.
(...)
The vector outline is composed of straight line segments that do not perfectly follow the edge of the vector shape.
This should work in the next version.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:(...) I used to be able to precisely zoom into a particular spot by placing the mouse cursor in that spot, and then use the scroll wheel, but now the entire view jumps to the center, and it is completely uncontrollable.
The zoom using the mouse wheel currently doesn't work correctly, if the document window is larger than the document size.

I will fix that.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Eurgail hat geschrieben:Zwei Sachen bezüglich Linien mit variabler Breite:

- Beim Export in PDF oder SVG wird die variable Breite bei Text nicht berücksichtigt.
Das habe ich geändert.
Eurgail hat geschrieben:- Beim Export in PDF/SVG oder wenn man den Umriss bildet, ist das Ergebnis bei Rundungen oft sehr kantig. Lässt sich das kurviger gestalten?
Ich sehe mir das an.

Martin