Neue Testversion 20.90b2

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Neue Testversion 20.90b2

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Hallo,

es gibt wieder eine neue Testversion 20.90b2.

Windows:
http://www.pl32.com/beta/pl2090b2.zip

Mac OS:
http://www.pl32.com/beta/plx2090b2.zip

Neues:
- modale Dialoge jetzt skalierbar

diverse kleine Fehler beseitigt
Herbert123
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 20.90b2

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

The resizable dialogs are great! Thanks!
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
ellhel
Mitglied

Beitrag von ellhel »

Hallo,

könnte man trotzdem die Vorhang-Vorschau wieder ein/-ausklappbar machen.
Beim skalieren des Dialogs sollte das Vorschaufenster eigentlich in der Größe bleiben wie es ist.

LG
Helmut
PhotoLine 21 & Betas, Win-10 Pro 64-bit, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, Dxo Optics Pro 9, Panasonic DMC-G6
"Der Nachteil der Intelligenz besteht darin, dass man ununterbrochen gezwungen ist, dazuzulernen."
George Bernard Shaw
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

ellhel hat geschrieben: So 05 Nov 2017 17:03könnte man trotzdem die Vorhang-Vorschau wieder ein/-ausklappbar machen.
Die Vorschau ist über den "Schieber" ein- und ausklappbar. Aber die Vorschau hat eine Mindestgröße. Wenn also der Dialog zu klein ist, um die Vorschau anzuzeigen, kann man sie auch nicht aufziehen.
ellhel hat geschrieben: So 05 Nov 2017 17:03Beim skalieren des Dialogs sollte das Vorschaufenster eigentlich in der Größe bleiben wie es ist.
Die Vorschau verhält sich beim Skalieren fast wie vorher und wird beim Skalieren mitskaliert. Und da sie - wie oben geschrieben - eine Mindestgröße hat, wird sie automatisch eingeklappt, wenn der Dialog eine bestimmte Größe unterschreitet.

Martin
ellhel
Mitglied

Beitrag von ellhel »

Ok...danke für die Klarstellung.

LG
Helmut
PhotoLine 21 & Betas, Win-10 Pro 64-bit, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, Dxo Optics Pro 9, Panasonic DMC-G6
"Der Nachteil der Intelligenz besteht darin, dass man ununterbrochen gezwungen ist, dazuzulernen."
George Bernard Shaw
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

A humble request for improved controls for pages, and the addition of master pages and symbols. Compare with Gravit Designer (https://designer.io/) which has a nice implementation of both.

- any existing page can serve as a master page using a simple drop-down list in the page properties (although it would be nice to be able to have control over layer depth).

- an option to display multiple pages side by side, and moved visually to organize your work. Drag and drop stuff from page to page. Pages can be scaled with on-screen controls. This is very nicely implemented in Gravit Designer.

- Symbol libraries (lists). While PhotoLine has graphic lists (clipart, outlines, shapes), their use is limited, because the original cannot be easily updated nor do the already existing instances in the page(s) update automatically to reflect changes.

- double-clicking a symbol selects all the instances on the pages/canvas.

- editing any instance updates the others in real-time (just like virtual layers, but ANY of the instances can be selected, not only the source layer to edit)

- it is currently not possible to drag and drop elements in the lists panels. Only copy and paste works.

- I also keep thinking those three lists could easily be consolidated into one panel to simplify the user interface - with an option for users to create custom named library groups/categories.

Perhaps the virtual layer or placeholder layer can be extended to point to a page in a file? And the lists extended with an option to include virtual layers?

Anyway, just adding master pages and proper symbols/symbol library would drastically enhance PhotoLine as a DTP / screen design tool. As far as I can tell, the underlying functionality is all there.
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Paul
Mitglied

Beitrag von Paul »

I wholeheartedly support these requests! :D

- Paul
frankenstein
Betatester

Beitrag von frankenstein »

Oben und links erscheinen beim Scrollen Linien

Vorweg: Ich verwende macOS und habe vor Kurzem auf 10.13.1 upgedatet. Deshalb kann ich nicht 100%-ig sicher sagen, ob dieser Fehler seit der letzten Beta oder seit dem Update da ist. Er äußert sich so:
  • Bild in PL laden
  • Den Zoomfaktor so erhöhen, dass nicht das komplette Bild in das Fenster passt (oder das Fenster kleiner machen)
  • Den sichtbaren Bildausschnitt im Fenster nach unten rechts bewegen
→ Oben und links erscheinen dunkle Linien.

Ist das nur bei mir so?
Michael
Macbook Pro, macOS X (X = neueste Version)
https://instagram.com/m_frankenstein/
https://frankenste.info/m/
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

frankenstein hat geschrieben: Di 07 Nov 2017 14:38 Oben und links erscheinen beim Scrollen Linien

(...)
  • Bild in PL laden
  • Den Zoomfaktor so erhöhen, dass nicht das komplette Bild in das Fenster passt (oder das Fenster kleiner machen)
  • Den sichtbaren Bildausschnitt im Fenster nach unten rechts bewegen
→ Oben und links erscheinen dunkle Linien.
Ja, das ist ein bekanntes Problem. In der nächsten Beta geht 's wieder.

Martin
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Bug: Groups with placeholder layers that contain external files and are set to "Draw Isolated" lose anti-aliasing.

Steps to replicate:
1) create a placeholder layer. Load up an external file in that placeholder layer.
2) group the placeholder layer. Turn on "Draw Isolated".

Result: anti-aliasing is lost and cannot be restored.
Expected result: anti-aliasing is kept.

I tested this both with external images and external PDF files.
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Request for lassos to work on all layer types and option to create lassos based on content of multiple selected layers.

Currently, when the user selects a vector layer, a group, a placeholder layer, a text layer, or a virtual layer, the lasso and masking tools are unavailable. This makes it quite hard to work with content and base pixel selections on vector content, for example.

Case example:
I receive a CAD PDF drawing from a client, and place it as an external file. Editing the original is out of the question (it may receive updates), but I do have to recolour parts of it and fill areas with custom colours. This means I need to create selections (lassos), but that is not possible with a placed PDF.
Rasterizing the layer is not an option, since I want to update the file when a new version becomes available by the client.

I create a new bitmap layer overlaid the placeholder layer, and the lasso and masking tools become available. But unfortunately there is no way in PhotoLine to tell it to base its lassos and automasking tools on the underlying PDF placeholder layer content. If a source layer could be selected (just like the Copy Brush) it would solve the problem. But I cannot. So I am stuck. I could create a copy that I rasterize, but that is an awkward work-around for something that should be simple to do (in Photoshop a placed PDF can be used as a base for selections, for example).

Case example:
I import a render with various render passes from Blender as external files in placeholder layers. I'd like to create selections based on those placeholder layers, but that is not possible without rasterizing the layers first.

Case example:
I import a processed RAW photo PLD file as a placeholder in an existing document. I'd like to draw a quick ellipse lasso to create a mask for that placeholder layer. Unfortunately, the lasso tools are unavailable. I am forced to first create a bitmap layer, then create the lasso, then switch to the placeholder layer, and add the effect using that mask. This is an awkward workflow: why not allow the user to use the lasso tools on that placeholder layer?

Anyway, there are many reasons why it would be great if the basic lasso selection tools and the automask tool would become available for the other layer types.

Secondly, it would be great if we could base lassos/use the automask tool on a selected range of layers.
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Bug: dragging layers out of a group results in unexpected behaviour.

Please open the example document.

1) select both image layers in the group, and make sure the top one is the active layer. Drag the two selected layers below the bitmap layer with the grey stroke. Result: only one of the two layers is moved out of the group.

2) drag the same two select bitmap layers to the top of the layer stack. Result: the circle vector layer is placed in between the two? I would expect both bitmap layers to be placed at the top, and maintain the layer order.

3) select the circle vector layer and the dfgdf bitmap layer in the group. Activate and drag the vector layer to below the top vector layer. Result: for some reason PL decides to move the dfgdf bitmap layer below the grey stroke bitmap layer.

I think there is an issue with the layer dragging code.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
JulianZI
Mitglied

Beitrag von JulianZI »

it is really great what you put into this application.

But is there a chance to get a docked user interface on MacOS as well?
russellcottrell
Mitglied

Beitrag von russellcottrell »

Thank you for all the work on this, especially scripting!
Is there any way to include the blend mode on the adjustment layer dialogs? This would really speed things up for me.
Thank you . . . .
Frank10823
Mitglied

Beitrag von Frank10823 »

russellcottrell hat geschrieben: Fr 10 Nov 2017 04:31 Is there any way to include the blend mode on the adjustment layer dialogs? This would really speed things up for me.
Thank you . . . .
+1 good idea

Frank
Frank