I prefer the native look, too. IMO, if the custom dark mode is turned off, we should use the standard sliders.ono hat geschrieben: Di 24 Mär 2020 23:01 So on Windows:
(...)
3. we good new slider that is not looking like custom control, to be honest I prefer native look - I don't understand what improvement custom look brings here
I am not sure. I use the flat titlebars here for quite a bit of time, and while it was a bit unfamiliar in the beginning, they no longer attract my attention. And the flat titlebars match the flat tabs better.ono hat geschrieben: Di 24 Mär 2020 23:01 On Mac:
1. panel titlebars no longer have gradient - I have mixed feeling about this one because the gradient in pane titlebar there is still macOS correct and native look, see Shift+Cmd+I in finder, the gradient is still there
2 things:ono hat geschrieben: Di 24 Mär 2020 23:012. panel and some other tabs got light blue highlight - this IMHO looks horrible
- The light blue looks especially horrible, so I will change the selection color on macOS to the darker blue, that is used in other places of the Mac UI.
- The reception of the selection bar is mixed. I don't know what we will do with them.
It's the same font and I don't see the effect here. I will check whether I find something.ono hat geschrieben: Di 24 Mär 2020 23:01Additionally some tabs like in color picker look very off with their weird thicker font as if text was rendered with some different software.
Martin


